Reviews for Awaken, Noblesse
vanetsu chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
I love what you did with ichigo and company though i'm kinda surprised the story isn't in the humor section cause it's pretty funny especially all the quirks ichigo has. I hope you update soon 'cause i cant wait to see what hilarity/badassness (though i don't think that's a word :P) is to come.
VanitasTheFool.1 chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
please write more of the true epicness of awaken noblesse
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2014
Hahahahahahaha ohhhhh kami that was funny as all hell
jbrew123 chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Thank you... Just thank you for being one of the few people who will post a story where the pairing has kukaku end up with ichigo. (Harem or otherwise)
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
UR MUR GURD...
Can't you update this NEOW! I need diiz xD
It's a really awesome story tho it has all you need in life... like tea... or.. OR chocolate!
Ahem* anyway seriously this has good english and a satisfying story and good character development where it needs to have any xD I just wanted to tell you that I love this!
Good job and good luck further on and keep doing whatever it is you are doing cause it works!

wtb fi uoy nac daer siht neht uoy era neve erom emosewa naht I yllanigiro thgouht ;););););)
Hinthint: if the word you read has a meaning one way how about another way?
The Man chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Love Noblesse. And that was... interesting. It was an enjoyable read.
KiteRider chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
loss of tea is quite unsafe in this fic...wouldnt'cha agree?
WeberCode chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
sequel, please
p3paula chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
OH MY GOD PLEASE UPDATE

the image of Mugetsu fills my mind for a Noblesse!Ichigo.

*screams in total squeee*

ganbare on this work! more please!
Blackseal84 chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Oh man this story is awesome loved every chapter I hope there's more to come
Redripper666 chapter 11 . 2/6/2014
it was great hope theres more someday
Bibliotheca Mundi chapter 11 . 1/30/2014
This is AWESOME!
I really like the change in pace of this series and it has just enough comedy as it has action and other stuff. The English here is very good which is a huge "pro" point for me. I also like that it is a crossover. I just freaki'n love the way Ichigo loves his chocolate and tea ;)
I also like the fact that Karin is a Shinigami and the fact that you mentioned Yuzu in their home where she found out where he got all that money from. Basically this has most of everything I look for in a series like OP (God) powers, comedy, good English etc.
The only "con" I can find in this series is that there are not enough chapters for me to enjoy :O
I'd really love to see more updates on this series and I hope that you will read this so that I can tell you; Good job so far and keep doing what'cha doing! ;)
Now if you'll excuse me I'll go and favorite the story and follow it and all that ;)
dragonupghost145 chapter 11 . 1/24/2014
I love this story so much!
pkfox100 chapter 11 . 1/7/2014
please update soon
Aire5 chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
ok he is addicted to chocolate and tea, kinda overused the joke tough n.n
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »