Reviews for Awaken, Noblesse
Maverick14th chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Hmm, interesting. Very interesting. I like this. Going to be interesting to see people fawning over Ichigo once he wakes up. Also going to be neat to see how events turn out with Ichigo not being a soul reaper. Wonder how that'll work but looking forward to it.

You said Ichigo will look like Rai when he wakes up? Or just look more like him? I don't think Ichigo completely changing appearances would go over very well, but I could see him looking more like Rai, with pale flawless skin and red eyes, and getting even more attractive and regal than he already is. Sounds great.

Not super looking forward to Ichigo taking mates, because it'll be Het and I'm not totally a fan but I can deal, this story is pretty well written (I saw a few spelling errors but meh) so I can get over it.

Hope you can update this story soon, I'm intrigued. Never seen anything like this before and curious about where you plan on taking it.
ZeusDelfiance chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Amazing I've been waiting for this since the release of the first chapter and I'm happy to say it was well worth the wait. I really liked how you covered all the powers and kept true to a vampires lust to me covering the powers was a huge plus considering I've never read noblesse. I can't wait for the next chapter to see how Ichigo plays with his new powers an the road he chooses to follow good or bad! Keep up the great work!
NIX'S WARDEN chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
GOD DAMN I LOVE THIS IDEA! PEASE UPDATE THIS SOON AND IMAGINE IF YOU HAD ICHIGO TAKE OVER CAPTAIN ZARAKI'S ZANPAKTOU AND HAD IT'S SPIRT FIGHT HIM LIKE MURAMASA! ALSO IMAGINE THAT BASTARD KUCHKI'S FACE WHEN ICHIGO COMMANDS HIM TO KNEEL BEFORE HIM AND HE DOES! OK PEOPLE TO TURN: STARK, HAALIBEL, ULIQURA?, GRIMJOW, NEL, KENPACHI ZARAKI!, GUN, URAHARA, AND THE VISORD!
solitus chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Wow this is awesome D
Zaralann chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice!
Adrian Orion chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Awesome, though I'd have pictured a combination of Ichigo and Rai more... peacefull? Rai doesn't seem the type to take over someone's soul like Ichigo's done to Shirayuki's, especially to just throw her aside right after (Though I suspect further involvement from her later). It's still great though. Keep it up.
dalulzing chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
... AWESOME
Arms of Loneline chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I generally like seeing an OOC main character do when I saw this one, I was somewhat happy to see it. At least you explained how the change came about, which is good, not that other authors don't. If u want to reply look me up under the name in search. iPod won't let me log in.
ZeusDelfiance chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
That was freaking AWESOME! Such a fun twist on Ichigo's character I'm really looking forward to this stories continuation even tho I've never read noblesse. Please keep up the great work I'm sure I'm not the only one with high hopes for this story!
Boredom's Apprentice chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
The story is interesting :3
GumiEca chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I like it very much :O Please continue writing the history.
461 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31