Reviews for The Truth of Shadows: Ukitake
Pyrane chapter 1 . 9/9
Love it. And fuck, it was hot in my room, for a moment ;D
Thanks for sharing, and it's never too late for this sequel... if inspiration strike ;P

See you around !

G333 chapter 1 . 7/28
2016. Still awaiting that sequel. They deserve better and well aizen is no longer a threat now though there's the Quincy thingy but you can ignore that as well if you'd like. They're a cute couple though at first I thought Ichigo bottoms. Maybe they could switch sometimes?
gest chapter 1 . 3/2
i loved this Story. Sequel please
DragonsFlame117 chapter 1 . 2/13
I'm rather addicted to this story. You have no idea just how badly I desire to have more of it.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 1 . 1/13
Sequel please!
ahorse86 chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Just as much fun as the first time around! Speaking of, I forgot to mention in my comment for the first installment in this series, how much I love the way you handled Ukitake's illness. It wasn't Sturm und Drang, or given too much attention for the story it was written in. Also, as a disabled person the words" I've got another hour left in me", sound very familiar and ring very true. So thanks for that.
I really dig the dynamic between Kisuke and Ukitake here. The idea of them being part of some kind of rat pack, along with Yoruichi and Shunsui really tickles me as well. Kisuke strikes me as always hoping he'll be believed in while simultaneously believing he doesn't deserve said belief and I think you really captured that in this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I've never reviewed this fic ' The biggest reason it's probably because I can never find the words to describe how much I love the way you write Ukitake and Ichigo in The Truth of Shadows. Ichigo is so innocent and their interaction is sweet and sad and Ukitake is so conflicted. It makes for a beautiful story. I would love to read anything else you might have written. You have a lovely style.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2015
Hope you're not dead. Even if you're just not updating. Don't be dead?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
please post the sequel soon, you've got me hooked on Jushiro/Ichigo :)
SalaciousMind chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
Love the characters and the humor. You create a very hot pairing. Please publish the sequel?
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 3/11/2015
Aww, this is so cute. I love the moral conflict, it makes the story so much more realistic. Having read Juushirou's fantasies, I'm now really curious to see how the real thing will go. Damn, that's gonna be hot. I know it's been a long time, but please upload that sequel?
Sevrin Saphir chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Can't wait for the sequel. Hope it's soon.
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this fic! I just re-read it and Truth of Shadows. You do such an amazing job capturing the character's voices and making everything they do seem realistic and in character. Your writing style is just stunning. I agree with YoungScribe... I do hope you return to fanfiction in the (near!) future! Cheers!