Reviews for The Truth of Shadows: Ukitake
ahorse86 chapter 1 . 8/24
Just as much fun as the first time around! Speaking of, I forgot to mention in my comment for the first installment in this series, how much I love the way you handled Ukitake's illness. It wasn't Sturm und Drang, or given too much attention for the story it was written in. Also, as a disabled person the words" I've got another hour left in me", sound very familiar and ring very true. So thanks for that.
I really dig the dynamic between Kisuke and Ukitake here. The idea of them being part of some kind of rat pack, along with Yoruichi and Shunsui really tickles me as well. Kisuke strikes me as always hoping he'll be believed in while simultaneously believing he doesn't deserve said belief and I think you really captured that in this story.
Amaya86 chapter 1 . 5/28
I've never reviewed this fic ' The biggest reason it's probably because I can never find the words to describe how much I love the way you write Ukitake and Ichigo in The Truth of Shadows. Ichigo is so innocent and their interaction is sweet and sad and Ukitake is so conflicted. It makes for a beautiful story. I would love to read anything else you might have written. You have a lovely style.
Hope you're not dead. Even if you're just not updating. Don't be dead?
please post the sequel soon, you've got me hooked on Jushiro/Ichigo :)
SalaciousMind chapter 1 . 3/12
Love the characters and the humor. You create a very hot pairing. Please publish the sequel?
Glaux Bryonia chapter 1 . 3/11
Aww, this is so cute. I love the moral conflict, it makes the story so much more realistic. Having read Juushirou's fantasies, I'm now really curious to see how the real thing will go. Damn, that's gonna be hot. I know it's been a long time, but please upload that sequel?
Sevrin Saphir chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Can't wait for the sequel. Hope it's soon.
Miss Geoffery Chaucer chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I can't believe I never reviewed this fic! I just re-read it and Truth of Shadows. You do such an amazing job capturing the character's voices and making everything they do seem realistic and in character. Your writing style is just stunning. I agree with YoungScribe... I do hope you return to fanfiction in the (near!) future! Cheers!
YoungScribe chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
For the love of everything holy! FINISH THE STORY! I absolutely, un-questioningly, irrefutably need to read the rest of this story! PLEAS! I'll beg... I am begging... Come On. Pleas.
ebonypol chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
XD epic!
Dawn Pirate chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Ahh! I love Ukitake! He and Ichigo just work! Please please please post the sequal soon!
HattersCocktail chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Okay. I have to say I am in love with all of your fics.

Cannot wait for the sequel to "The truth of shadows"

Shades of grey has me completely hooked and cannot wait for the update.

Wonderful reading your fics keep on keepin on!
Sarshi chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I love this - and I love The Truth of Shadows as well. Can I podfic this? :D Please, please let me do an audio recording :D I swear my accent is good :P