Reviews for The guardians of Havel's fortress
IamAdam chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
Uh yeah, sorry about that. I feel bad for not updating my stories for so long. I want to, and I know how I want the next chapter to look like, but my inexperience in writing and writing english gives me trouble. I have currently written a beginning for chapter 6, but that's all. Thanks to this review, Ill try to return to the story and get some work done.
Joe chapter 5 . 11/7/2013
Been away for awhile. Dissapointed to see no updates.
Joe chapter 5 . 8/16/2013
Glad to support a budding author, but you need to do major work on the spelling and grammar of your work. Get someone who is intelligent, fluent in English, and up to date with modern grammar codes to. proof-read your works if you are not entirely literate, and work on improving your own literary skills. Honestly, it is annoying to spend three minutes wondering why one of the characters lifted the hallway's beard above their head, nevermind the time spent pondering why the hall had a beard. Anyway, I can't wait to see your action scenes when you finally get to writing them.
Joe chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
Soooooo Sloooooooow... I am a very impatient man, but, alas, quality is important and quality takes dedication and dedication requires time.
Holt chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
Haha excellent story! Although i must say some spelling errors were kind of frustrating XD like 'wodden' instead of 'wooden' and so on...but I like where this is going and the many things that you have included in it so keep going! Waiting for the next chapter!

PRAISE THE SUN!
REMEMBER ARTORIAS!
Joe chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Can't wait til the next chapter. Even though it isn't the best writing ever, it still has an amazing story.
IamAdam chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
No Joe, it's not abandoned. I'm just very very slow, both with the writing itself and coming up with ideas. Chapter five is...on it's way. Thanks for caring!
Joe chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Is this abandoned?
max7238 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Interesting take on Havel and the universe as a whole. I especially like that you made an effort to have each character have their own voice.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
I would very much like to see more
Androgynous-Heron chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
You did a bit of a wrong thing by putting two people speaking at the same time in one paragrapgh, this would have been really good except for that mistake. Anyways here is some soothing music for you.

watch?vmLBybw-IJ5U&featurerelated
Dantalion chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Interesting on the use of a journal, keep up the good work.
Dantalion chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Interesting start, it's going to be interesting to see where this goes.