Reviews for Hero of the Story
Birmania chapter 3 . 10/16
Is this the end? Because if it is the it's awesome but also if it isn't it's an even better cliffhanger I don't even know if I making myself clear hahaha. You are an amazing writer. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
ZazzieB chapter 3 . 9/17
Whoa, great story! Hooe you'll write more soon!
spuffynoelle chapter 3 . 8/24
This story was amazing! I loved when Peeta stood up to his mother and how he did not hesitate when Katniss asked him to run away with her.
zamorabaggins chapter 3 . 8/15
So much more than I was expecting when I's really fantastic! Of course I'd love for you write more, but I also understand this stopping point. Thanks!
Miraclestar006 chapter 3 . 7/16
Great story!
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 3 . 6/8
Wow, this story. I enjoyed reading it adultery and all. In all honesty I think it is pretty badass of Katniss to be making condoms. I would love to read when Gale finds out Katniss had a child with Peeta.
Affirmed chapter 3 . 3/27
Today marks the fourth time I have returned to read this story in its entirety. I love the concept of Katniss as a covert condom vendor; it just seems quintissentially her. Peeta's the perfect blend of kowtowed and devoted. I do hope someday your muse drops by and you grace us with another chapter; but, it's glorious either way.
Skittlesareamazing chapter 3 . 3/12
Please for the love of my own sanity, can you update this amazing story?
Honestly,I love yourwriting have written some of my favorite I'm a little iffy about this story.I have to agree with TowerOfEnvelopes on how since it's your favorite ship,to some people,they get a free pass.I'm a little disappointed because,if it were any other,than your favorite ship you'd be totally against isn't don't get me wrong,I adore your other stories,but I'm not a big fan of the story was beautifully written and
Michelle Rose Landau chapter 3 . 2/24
I love this story.
I can't even tell you how beautiful, gritty, sexy, and tragic it is. What I love most about this story is the title, its implications, and the deconstruction of our modern understanding of "the hero" of the story.
In the series, Katniss is pretty much a saint. She's like the dystopian Joan of Arc. So to see her cast as a fallible, passionate, and desperate. I think that you underscored the issues of intimacy in instances of extreme poverty. It's hard to be happy with someone who already doesn't make you happy in unhappy circumstances. The sense of tradition is so entrenched in the region (Appalachia). "Doing what's expected" is important to people, and that comes through in the series and in this story. You deconstruct how Peeta and Katniss "buck the system". They make a statement on in the microcosm of their particular district by first crossing social, racial, and class boundaries, and then they make a macrocosm statement against the Capitol and the Hunger Games by escaping into the woods for the sake of their child.
So, while their actions aren't virtuous by any means, they are heroes. Heroes to themselves and to their child. It opens up questions of what constitutes a hero; does a person have to be virtuous to be considered a hero? Is virtue acquired before or after the title of hero is bestowed? More importantly, who gets to decide who is a hero and who is not?
This story gave me a lot to consider (sorry, English major, here). Excellent and effective writing!
Kudos for tackling such sensitive subjects with grace.

Please finish this story its just way too good. I love the character development and the plot twist and turns.
Paygep chapter 2 . 1/18
Ahhh, so juicy, so scandalous! A truly guilty pleasure to read. I love chapters 1 & 2. Sounds to me like you've been through the cheating/break-up too. Hard to resolve the guilt of hurting someone you care about, and yet also the knowledge that you knew what you were doing and don't really even regret it. Anyways, thanks for the story, I enjoyed the way they still came together even without the Games.
DarkJosey66 chapter 3 . 1/17
I loved this story it just proves that Peeta and Katniss were always meant to be together i just wish less stories would have her go to Gale first but whatever i really loved this chapter just wish you had added a mentioning of what was to follow instead of just cutting it off like Katniss getting Peeta and Wren and her leading everyone to District13 or something but we the gist of it
Mscallo chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Enjoyed this story and I hope you might continue?.
supernovawitch19 chapter 3 . 12/3/2014