Reviews for Hero of the Story
Buttercupbadass chapter 3 . 4/20
I just reread this story. I have to say it's one of my absolute favorites. I can come back to it over and over. It's heart breaking, realistic and not to mention sexy. I'm actually a fan of a lot of your works, The Feint and For a good time call to name two. I know it's been awhile since you've written here but I'd love it if you revisited any of these works. Or even something new, a great read is always welcome.
Proclaimed Penguin Princess chapter 1 . 12/25/2016
I have to apologize because I have not reviewed enough for all of your works. I watch your blog daily, you opened my mind to what a true feminist is, you sparked my interest in politics even more, I've asked you advice on stuff as an anonymous. I wanted to say now that you're amazing, I love this fic, I love you, & I hope you have a wonderful holiday! You Are Fantastic & Loved!
Ambrosia30 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
Love this so far
electric gurrl chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
This was amazing.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2016
Wow! What an epic short story. I pretty much had my heart in my mouth for the last chapter, thinking they were going to be found.
zar33n chapter 3 . 4/12/2016
Wow. What an amazing story. I cannot imagine a better ending or a better turn of events. This was a really, really good read. I love how you weaved the story and I love how you characterized Katniss and Peeta.

I tend to read more AU everlark fics, but this was probably one of my all-time favorite Everlark pieces. I'm not a fan of abortion stories or adultery stories, but this one made me cry and laugh and gasp outloud. My need to see them okay in the end, outweighed the controversial themes I usually shy away from.

Not sure if you're done with this world, or if you're going to write any more. I would welcome either one. It's perfect the way it is, but I also love the world enough that I would want to keep visiting it.

Thank you for sharing!
zar33n chapter 2 . 4/11/2016
I cried so much! The anguish, the heartache, the drama - omg it was brilliant. Katniss having that abortion I think is consistent with her character and her circumstances.
zar33n chapter 1 . 4/11/2016
Awwww shiet!
Teresa chapter 3 . 3/9/2016
Ooooh hating Katniss for cheating but omg good story! Makes me mad that Katniss kept the baby with Peeta though, when she never wanted any with Gale. Feel really bad for Gale :(
quadjot chapter 3 . 1/31/2016
I am a huge sucker for all Everlark stories that don't involve then being reaped, don't know why. The first two chapters were definitely a love-hate thing for me, I was cringing while simultaneously rooting for Everlark to get their act together, glad they finally did. I'm so happy that you wrote them realistically and didn't paint them as martyrs for their adultery, and the realism also stops them from being despicable. It doesn't sound like you intend to update this but if you get the bug, I know I'd love to see your take on the refugees and District 13. Who was the Seam kid? How will Katniss Peeta, and Wren handle being thrust back into society when that society is going to be so different, and when it is fighting for something that they both want but never thought they'd have to face? I imagine it would cause some stress in their relationship. I'm tearing through all of your stories, so thank you for having so many great ones!
Safely Away chapter 3 . 12/31/2015
Wow this was incredible. I loved every moment :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Omg! Did she actually absorb her first baby?!
Birmania chapter 3 . 10/16/2015
Is this the end? Because if it is the it's awesome but also if it isn't it's an even better cliffhanger I don't even know if I making myself clear hahaha. You are an amazing writer. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!
ZazzieB chapter 3 . 9/17/2015
Whoa, great story! Hooe you'll write more soon!
spuffynoelle chapter 3 . 8/24/2015
This story was amazing! I loved when Peeta stood up to his mother and how he did not hesitate when Katniss asked him to run away with her.