Reviews for Darker Heart
aye.bogado.1 chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
Continue please! :(
Paxloria chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Nice chapter.

Ciel should order Sebastian to learn all he can about sailing, navigating, and whatever magic the captain has.

The scorpion was a surprise.
Thats one pest that Sebastian Should be able to get rid of without any complaints from anyone.
Ciel plus cannons, some how that soesn't seem like a good idea. What would happen if he should get hurt or be about to get hurt? How would his protective butler react...
Looking forward to more chapters.
Paxloria chapter 8 . 2/20/2013
Nice chapter.

Well, the air of secrets has been cleared, now they just have to figure out how to get to land and how to get back to their own time.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
TsubakiTwilight chapter 7 . 2/9/2013
Cliffhanger! ... Though not really.

LOVE this story! Madam Red was one of my favorite characters from Kuroshitsuji so I am very happy to see that she'll take one a much bigger role in this fanfic. I also love the Madam RedXGrell pairing - it's different from the usual SebastianXGrell so I vote for them!

I can't help but wonder if the other POTC characters will appear like in your other PTOCKuroshitsuji crossover.
Paxloria chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Great Chapter!
So Ciel and his Aunt are finally confronting thetruth about each other.
That thing with the rats was goss. A few clean rats are nice, but that was too much.
Nice update. looking forward to more.
Paxloria chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Update soon.
anonimous chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
fuckk actualise please!
aye n.n chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
amazing! please follow!
Paxloria chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Heh! Ha ha!
Out of all of them, I'd guess that Ciel is going to have the hardest time of things.

Nice chapter Looking forward to the next one.
aye chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
i love your fanfic! :)
Paxloria chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
OH MY!
Thats quite the cliff-hanger!
Update as soon as you can.
Paxloria chapter 3 . 10/25/2012
Nice chapter. Its nice to know that Ciel values family first.
i egerly await the next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
Paxloria chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Oh My...
That's quite the situation.

But will Ciel abandon his muderus Aunt or will he Persue...
Hope you can update soon.