Reviews for Waltzing In The Gardens
Tanja88 chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I loved the first part... The second I liked, bit too much I think. But I like your writing style and hoping you'll write more!
WingsOfDuskAndDawn chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
I don't even know what to call this but beautiful. Just purely beautiful. :)
AsamiAkihito chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This is the most romantic story I've ever read. I have butterflies in my stomach. I've just melted into a puddle. Thank you for sharing such a beautiful fic!
Itsnotobvioustome chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was amazing - to put it in John's words ;-)
You made me really happy .
Psudonym chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I..don't know what to say, this is wonderful and brilliant and amazing and you are an amazing writer and OMG FEELS
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I love the one-shot! Love the length, very nice!

Arica chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I read it in January I believe and I just remembered it and I just really needed it and I'd been Googling over and over trying to get the right combination of words to find it AND AFTER AN HOUR AND A HALF I FOUND IT. Sweet Jesus, this is my favorite fanfiction ever.
jane-the-spider-queen chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
I can't believe this only has 25 reviews. And I say only because this deserves SO many more reviews. Oh my god.

I cried at several points in this. Seriously, well done. I can die in peace knowing I've read this.
TheEagerEye chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was wonderful. :) I enjoyed reading it so much.
devillish angel chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
its been a really long time since a story has gotten through , emotionally speaking . this was a brilliant fic. i hope to see more of your writings.
datawolf39 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
love love love love love love this sooooooo much.
LonelyLover chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I adore this. Splendid writing. I'm sure many have complimented your work. Perfectly romantic for the heartbroken romantic within me. Thank you.
angel50082 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
wow! this was really well written! i loved it! the characters are portrayed so well n humourous at times thanks for writing this

hmm...u really made me wanna know how mr holmes and mycroft reacts and how sherlock will tell them...hahasXD
Just a Person chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
This is perfection thank you
thetravelinglemon chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This is really really good - well written and good storyline and its all nice and happy :p :)