Reviews for Captain Swan and the Siren Queen's Heart
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 3/15
Let's get it on!
ambrai77 chapter 6 . 1/12
Great story! Please continue.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/23/2013
Wow I am so glad to see this updated after such a long time. Great update, look forward to more soon :)
EvilRegalQueen97 chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
soooo awesomeeee!
PhoenixRising521 chapter 5 . 3/28/2013
Okay, I finally read it. Now, where's more chapters? ;-) loving the characterizations as well
NadezhdaSt chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Ah, I'm loving this - it's so much fun! Great to find another good AU story. I'm very curious to learn what you have planned for the next chapters as I read this all in one go and want more right now. That should teach me to wait for stories to be complete before I read them, but somehow that lesson never sticks. I love the idea for this story and what you have done with it so far and will do my best to wait as patiently as possible for the next installment.
Zeshalta chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Very entertaining story! Different, certainly, but that's half the fun ;) I look forward to seeing where you take this. I'm interested to know how exactly Regina became a Siren Queen also. It still seems like she was a human witch first and foremost so that leaves out heritage...
swanqueen84 chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
Jealous Emma is cute.I hope they can get Regina's heart again soon.
Mar chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Omg I love this story Mal is so fun and Emma was so cute being all jealous I can't wait for more adventure;-)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Interesting Chapter! Looking forward to reading the next!
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
So Regina & Emma are in a way,already connected even w/o Regina's heart.
karjens44 chapter 5 . 11/2/2012
Another spectacular update especially the addition of Maleficent... now if the writers on the show would get rid of these superfluous new characters and bring her back I'd be happy. Looking forward to more
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Interesting Chapter! I can't wait to read the next!
GothicPheonix chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
Looking good. Hmm, maybe it's just the fact that I was introduced to a new interesting pairing (Belle/Red) but was there a reason Ruby was staring at Belle? I really love this so far :)
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
I love it when Maleficent makes an appearance!