Reviews for What if?
LankySundown chapter 13 . 1/13/2013
Oh my god. The way you put this chapter to music was SO BEAUTIFULLY AMAZING. I probably am reacting so strongly because I know the songs and connect to them, but... Wow. Pretty sure my breath was taken away along with Katniss's.
Deb chapter 14 . 1/9/2013
I love this story please keep the updates coming
DamonandElena4ever chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
awesome chapter!

i really hate gale -.- he can be happy with madge and then he helps carrying haymitch away from katniss? i always hated him :D and in your fic ...he should just get lost with madge ...move to the capitol or something ...

anyway :D i can understand katniss' mom but still ...she should at least understand her daugther ...

hope to read haymitch & katniss soon ...the confession earlier was sooo cute :)

can't wait for the next chapter! :)
firelovewater23 chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
You are getting better and better write soon cant wait
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
I can't wait till the next chapter!
Kiteria Faye chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
Erin...i'm gonna pull a freddy and kill you if you keep this up. I like that things got interesting again, but you should update soon.
Lana Maria Hale chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
This is one the best HaymitchxKatniss stories I've read. Keep it up!
Kiteria Faye chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
Oh you bitch. You fucking bitch. I miss a couple chapters, read them to get caught up only to find out you go and leave a cliffhanger like that. The writer in me wants to say good job, but the reader in me wants to jump through the screen, pulling YOUR Freddy act and kick your ass before sitting you down infront of the keyboard and telling you to write the next chapter.

It was good, I love both of those songs and I told you that I'd catch up, it just took me a bit. Oh, I also updated my story just to let you know. You need to update again on both this one and Bloodrein. I want to read more. Its not fair that you got me addicted then stopped. Oh, and TeeBeMe updated Whispers In the Dark.

I've ranted enough, loved the chapter chick, update soon! Much love,
-Kiteria
Kiteria Faye chapter 12 . 1/2/2013
Hmm, mother's intuition. Or however the fuck that shit's spelled. I meant to say this in my last review, but Peeta has a weak stomach. Sure, when you're gutting a deer the stench is horrible, but its not THAT bad. You get used to it.
Kiteria Faye chapter 11 . 1/2/2013
aww.
Kiteria Faye chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
haha, he is good at that. Peeta seems to be trying to wriggle his way back into her life. I don't want him there. I usually don't like matches like this, but the way you write makes it really good and I don't mind it all that much. Good chapter, the end made me smile.
Kiteria Faye chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Interuptions. Makes for a good story/chapter, but annoying to the people being interupted. Nicely done.
Kiteria Faye chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
Hmm. So are they offically together or is it still in the iffy stage?
WaywardWhedonite chapter 13 . 1/1/2013