Reviews for What if?
GREAT MUSIC
katta12 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
Please write more!
firelovewater23 chapter 13 . 1/1/2013
nonononononononononono JUST NO YOU GAVE ME A CLIFFHANGER. THAT'S NOT NICE. I DONT KNOW IF I CAN MAKE IT UNTL YOU POST AGAIN. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TELL ME THAT WILL BE TOMMOROW. PLEASE I AM BEGGINH OU. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMUUUUUUUUUUUUUC CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
Heyyy this is firelovewater23 i am just laxy to log on right now. Anywho i love the hook you gove at the end. love love love. they look so happy. please please please write soon i really want to know. i hope he does hurry please
DamonandElena4ever chapter 13 . 12/26/2012
sooo couldn't read and review this story for a while unfortunately :(

but now i can :D and the last few chapters are amazing *_* i really can't wait to see where this is going and hope you update soon :)
TheNightRunner chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
It gets better all the time! Your doing great!
TheNightRunner chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Great as always! Just keep it coming.I have to spend the whole day at the hospital and i am bored to tears.
NefariousEnvy chapter 12 . 12/22/2012
Woot, woot! You updated! Good chapter. Keep them coming. Post, post, post!

-NefariousEnvy
NefariousEnvy chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
Please update. This is one of my favorite stories. Could you replace the Thanksgiving Chapter and put it as an A/N in a different chapter? Great story. I hope you make the next chapter longer. If you want, you can check out my story, "Not Totally Alone" and tell me what you think. I would really appreciate it.
-NefariousEnvy
firelovewater23 chapter 10 . 12/2/2012
YOU FINALLY UPDATED YAY! SO HAYMITH DOESN'T LIKE THE AGE DIFFERENCE NICE. WHAT WILL PEETA TELL KATNISS. I CAN'T WAIT UNITL YOU UPDATE AGAIN PLEASE BE SOON. I LOVE YOUR STORY. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT EVERYDAY:)))))))))
TheNightRunner chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
Ugh!This is REALLY killing me!I need a long chapter to endulge myself in!
deathbringer88 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
i am going to die this is so cool i cant wait for more!
Deathbringer88 chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZPLZPZLPZlpZLPZplZLPZPL ZPLPZPLZLPZLPZPLPLZLPZLLPZLP ZLPZPLZLPZLPZLPZLPZPLPZLPZPL ZPZLPZLPZLPZLPLZPZLPZLPZLPLZ PZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPLZP LZPZLPLZPLZPZLPZLPZLPLZPLEAS E CAN U WRITE MORE!?
Deathbringer88 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012