Reviews for What if?
firelovewater23 chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
AWWWWWWWW. SO ARE THEY TOGETHER OR IS HE STILL WORRIED ABOUT THE AGE DIFFERENCE. DOES PEETA OR GALE COME BACK? I LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE IT. WHAT WAS YOUR IDEA? PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSS EEEEE WRITE SOON. LIKE RIGHT NOW!
Kiteria Faye chapter 5 . 11/9/2012
aww. only thing is you should have put 'I'm too old for a young girl like you' instead of what you had. Its a grammar thing. But I love this.
Kiteria Faye chapter 4 . 11/9/2012
Again, well damn. I liked this. I know it ain't over, but still, I liked this. my last review that was all i could think of to say in response. Sorry it was so short. Despite the small spoilers this is really good. I liked her dream with their son, then how she tried to go hunt but couldn't concentrate and came back, then how he kisses her when she's about to leave. Good little bits, and your detailing is really good, not that you had much problem with that to begin with. Update soon chicka.
Kiteria Faye chapter 3 . 11/9/2012
well damn.
Kiteria Faye chapter 2 . 11/9/2012
And...now i'm confused. but that's what I get for reading this without having read the other two books in the series. But oh well. Despite the fact i'm lost as fuck, this is really good.
Kiteria Faye chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I knew I wouldnt' want to read this, and now I remember why I hadn't. Spoilers. Oh well, I love you enough to get over it and read it anyways. Pretty good, though I do wonder how you're going to bring them closer.
firelovewater23 chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
NO NO NO WAIT JUST A SEC. YOU CAN'T END IT HERE. DOES SHE KISS BACK. COME ON I AM GOING TO CRY. I CAN'T WAIT TIL YOU UPDATE AGAIN. PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING IF YOU UPDATE REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY SOON
Astorybyme chapter 4 . 11/8/2012
This is really good! Can't wait to see where it's going!
firelovewater23 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
I LOVE THE DREAM. WRITE SOON PLEASE LIK REALLY SOON
Hunger Games Hungry chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Ugh,just herry up and write the next chapter!
firelovewater23 chapter 2 . 10/26/2012