Reviews for That Time In Budapest (Teaser)
Mickey chapter 12 . 4/13
I liked it
AmethystSiri chapter 12 . 11/25/2014
I like that it was realistic. I just can't see Natasha as a warm mother-type... Love that Harry still has Sirius as a parental figure (no matter how childish he may be at times) ;)
panther73110 chapter 12 . 6/5/2013
Have you decide to write a sequel to this story?
jeanette9a chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
oh don't worry. imagination is not one of my short comings, and to this i can imagine my own endings.
so thanks for this interesting story.
The-Living-Shadow chapter 12 . 5/10/2013
...am I the only one who burst out laughing at the idea of Thanos working with Voldemort?
Thanos is obsessed with Death, he fights, he kills for her and he loves her. Voldemort has cheated death for years, his 'name' even means 'flight from death'. Thanos would vaporize him if he even suggested teaming up lol
Laesk chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
thank you for the story, it was pretty interesting.
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
I like it, thanks for writing it.

SeaBreeze :-)
A Brilliant Loser chapter 11 . 4/23/2013
...You know, I never had read a "Harry's Natasha's (and Clint's) kid" fic but now I'm really hoping there's a couple more that are half as good as yours is turning out to be.
moondanceluna chapter 11 . 4/20/2013
like it hope you update soon
writergirl85 chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
I'm kind of confused here. It keeps jumping from one to another. Could you explain what's going on?
geetac chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
I enjoyed the chapter.
elvesknightren chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
nice,another chapter-hope you update again soon :)
The-Living-Shadow chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
...I'm sorry what happened to Lilly.
I'm sorry what happened to both of them whilst they were imprisoned.
But, I don't think either of them should be forgiven for lying to Harry his entire Life. yes Lilly is dead, but she could have told Harry in a letter/will (If she has done this, ignore me) plus, Natasha could have visited Harry, or even kept an eye on him. she did NOTHING but push him to the back of her mind.
Harry's entire life is a lie.
The only one who truly deserves a chance is Clint. something as big as not even knowing your a father/have a kid...
Harry and Clint are the ones I feel sorry for. I hope Harry doesn't forgive all those who knew...
SeaBreeze2Ga chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
Interesting chapter, can't wait to see what happens with Harry, keep up the great work, can't wait to read more.

SeaBreeze :-)
robert32514 chapter 11 . 4/6/2013
When will Natasha and Harrys confrontation happen?