Reviews for Kitty's Story
Kittylover chapter 4 . 2/16/2013
I mentioned on a story written by Anotherredhead that you and she and only a couple of other writers on here, really seem to understand Kitty. After reading this story I am absolutely certain that I was right.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
You must have done an awful lot of research to get this so perfect. You are definately a premier writer.
Glow1012 chapter 4 . 11/7/2012
This is awesome! You have done a great job with this story! Your characters are true to the characters we know and this story fits perfectly with who we know them to be! Thanks so much!
Guest chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Such a poignant view of Kitty's life and history and one I personally think was probably closer to reality than anything anyone else has come up with. Thank you for a marvelous story.
LadyofDodge chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Quite possibly your best story yet-lots of substance and, I'm guessing, a lot of reality, too.

mahc chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
Nice vignettes of Matt and Kitty's early days. I like the chapter with Doc, also.
FlarnChef chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
"He hastily wrapped it around her, his cheeks flushing with embarrassment. Kitty's face flushed in response."

Sweet prequel, especially from a writer who thought she only had ONE story in her...way back when.

Startin' a new one?!
tengland2 chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Matt to the rescue, the protector. Loved the Christmas part. Nice conversation with Bill. He's willing to take the time necessary for her to buy her part of the Long Branch, happy with her work and the money she's saving him. Knows like Matt, she's a business woman and can do much better at running the place than what she had been doing. Now to FIND Chester and Doc someplace else to sleep.
FlarnChef chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
WoW! The chapter... storyline I'd never imagined!

Much more real to life and absolutely believable... IMHO
SingerMe chapter 4 . 10/12/2012
I love that you added Doc to this. He is after a very important part of Kitty's story. And you show him to be the consumate professional and good hearted man that we all know he was. Thank you.
broncomap chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Really enjoyed this. I love back stories. Lovely, lovely last chapter. Thanks for writing.
lostcowgirl chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
I certainly see how it can stand alone. I love those M & K moments no matter when they occur in their relationship.
tengland2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
The description of a big man, wearing a big badge, I'd stay in Dodge as well. Matt was her protector from day one. Like the conversation with Bill regarding her getting a share of the Long Branch, that she was smart and a good business woman. Really liked this one. Nicely done all the way throught.
tengland2 chapter 2 . 10/9/2012
Atleast there was one kind sole, who asked to help her get somewhere. Got a job, not the best, but a place to sleep and some money. Glad she showed Cole "the door" and got away again. Still doing in Texas what she wasn't happy with, especially with the abuse. Now know how she met McCray, and had standards as to what she would or would not do. The man didn't understand the word no even then. Glad she nailed him. Nicely done.
tengland2 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Should have left him long beforre this, before the first time he sold her to someone. Glad she finally had enough sense, money or not to get out of there.