Reviews for Call Me, Beep Me
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
This was fantastic, im sad that is has come to an end but looking forward to all the new stories you wrote about!
Tigers257 chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
So glad that Carlos ended up with Logan
Rena.Robacki chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
why do you put yourself down like that?
this is a beautiful story, and, even if you say it had "no plot", love is always a plot. it's beautiful and capturing. it makes me believe that, maybe, there still is someone for everyone and people are not just after money or sex.
the ending was beautiful.
it's my opinion so deal with it :))
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
this was amazing :) I am sad it ended rather... quickly... but it cant be helped I guess. :) I enjoyed this :) Though it is very very VERY TEASING to end a chapter with that... I want to see/read Logie's reaction! like... OMG... I bet he's either super anxious that someone will get a glance at the picture and laugh at him or he cant wait to get out of there
EveryDayImBTRushering chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
This was NOT bad at all! I loved every chapter! I am so happy that they finally got together! thank you james for giving logan advice! woah that was an amazing smut scene! i love love love it! Ive been waiting for this story and i was so happy you updated it and wow now im sad that its over. well at least cargan got their happy ending :). now Kames and Cargan can double date! hooray! ahahah i can imagine james and carlos being the horny ones in the relationships. lol. wow logan is really great in bed for a shy guy! and carlos is awesome as per usual. lol at the part when james and kendall were surprised to see carlos come out of nowhere in underwear acting all casually. So so happy carlos agreed to live with logan. now they can cuddle and make love when ever they want ahhaha! great job with unexpected multichap!
thesandbar chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
It didn't end badly! But oh my god, I'm so sad:( It's over now:(
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Loved the ending! You did a perfect job!(:
holyhotcakes chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Ended badly? JESUS CHRIST. I tried reading this in class and it took THREE TRIES because I kept getting so turned on. Madam, I bow down to your smut-writing abilities. That was simply masterful.

You were amazingly descriptive and (as much as one can be with smut) incredibly classy about it. You managed to take us step-by-step through their sex with a single instance of it being crass. It was raunchy, but still tasteful. I will forever look to this as an example as the perfect sex scene.
Dantes chapter 4 . 12/19/2012
So, right after I was done reading Surf City, USA I was crazy looking around for some fictions just like yours. And I wondered "Hey, shouldn't I just stick with her and see what else she can offer me with her fics?" And yeah, you know, I read it all and now I can't wait for the next chapter. It was the best decision. And now I decided to read you ALL. I don't know when I'll be done because my life is crazy right now and I'm only getting half of my vacations but I'll try. Because I love you and I love what you do and I love everything about your stories. Sending good vibrations to you from here, and hoping you update soon!
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Aw Logan might get a chance with Carlos yay :) Carlos should move in with Logan so he won't have all that worry about money and what not. I hope they get together... Thu better!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Um, ***carlos pls***, no, I wasn't having a bad day. I only wrote that because I really loved the first 3 parts, and then, suddenly, it's not the same fanfic anymore. I'm sorry it sounded harsh, but I didn't know other way to say what I wanted to say, so, again, I'm sorry it sounded harsh, because I certainly didn't mean it to sound that way. I love your writing; I've read everything by you, so I'm sorry. This story just isn't the same anymore, that's all I meant.
Anim3Fan4Ever chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Amazing chapter! IT was amazing! Cat wait for more! cuest date ever! :3
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
KendallsCoverGirl804 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Loved it, wow Carlos is kind of being a jerk
carlos pls chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I'm on my phone and I don't feel like logging on but yeahhh.
They finally and properly and officially meet omgasdffkgk. :') They're date was so cute. Logan is so sweet omg pls

Wow is that other guess reviewer having a bad day or something? I mean constructive criticism is welcome but come on, don't act as if the story became agonizing horrible when it did not in the slighest. This chapter is leading up to how Logan and Carlos will end up together, obviously details needed to be explained and put together.

I love this story, don't let that reviewer affect your future writing. and you most definitely don't need to "get back on track" when you're the one running the track, ya feel me.
141 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »