Reviews for Call Me, Beep Me
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Was I the only one who didn't like the chapter at all? Everything sounded forced to me. Like, you didn't have any better ideas, so you had to just write something in order to put it up here. I'm sorry, and I loved this story so much it hurts me to say what I'm saying here. I'll keep on reading, I need to know what's going to happen, but there isn't a spark in me anymore. It's just... curiousity. It's sad, actually. Anyways. It's just one step out of the line, and you're brilliant, so, please, get back in track.
Vampire-Goth-Girl chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I love this story it's cute and obviously sexy at the same time. Just like Carlos and Logan.
Mr. President 64 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Ah! Maybe Carlos ad Logie will be together for ever after all!
RopeGirl chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Awww, this is so damn adorable! I love it! 3
anatjej chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Hii! This chapter was cool :) I was really frustrated after Carlos left in the last one though -.- I guess it had to happen.
I'm actually writing my first fic EVER at the moment. It's dedicated to all the writers who inspired me to start writing again so that includes you :) It would mean the world to me if you could check it out. If you do read it, please don't judge it just by the first chapter. It's not the best one I've written... Thank you!
mindapena chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Ohhhh, so that's the reason Carlos doesn't want to commit to Logan - past client turned creepy boyfriend. That makes sense now, and it's understandable. Omfg Logan is so cute - flowers and chocolate and a teddy bear. When Logan was saying how he loved that he was comfortable with Carlos when Carlos told him all the stuff about Christmas and a warm fire and scary movies, you could obviously see that Carlos was feeling the same about Logan. Because I'm sure that Mr. Latin Phone Sex Operator doesn't say all that stuff to all his clients, mhmm.
Logan's stammering and stuttering is the awkwardest and cutest thing adsfksgdhf pleaseee.
Can't wait to see how they get together :)
guestt chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Yoooo this was great. They're SO close now.
Oh so THAT'S why Carlos is so hesitant to be with Logan, there was a creep in the past. hm. I wonder what will happen now. There's only one chap left right? I think. Hopefully they'll get together!
Julie chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
not mehh! amazing!
Tete93 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Sweetiest chapter ever!
annabellex2 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Good chap.. Least Logan found Carlos& maybe if Logan keeps being the 'gentleman' it will work out, they ought to end up moving in together! More soon!
anneryn7 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Love it
RevolvingAroundKames chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
It's always a pleasure to wake up and see that you've updated this story. :)

*Squee!* Carlos and Logan had a date! Yay, lots of kissing and cuteness, but no sex. :( I'll live though. Lol.

This was a cute chapter, really, you shouldn't feel 'mehh' about it. :)
CrazyKAMESFan13 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
awe yay Cargan is improving and Kames is really hot and funny
TheFanMark chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
yayyyy that was awweeeeesssssoooommmmmeeeeee :) keep up the good work
kat4543 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
i like when logan all shy
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »