Reviews for Call Me, Beep Me
wittychocolate chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
"I-I know," Logan said, his smile now turning sad. "I just. . .wanted to be properly rejected. You know. . .I wanted to try and win your heart instead of you just turning me away before I had the chance," he said softly and Carlos looked down at the ground.

"I. . .you're a really sweet guy, Logan but-"

"A-And I want to tell you. . .thank you. You made me feel great, even when the calls weren't sexual at all and we just found out about each other. Like all the little things about you that you allowed me to know. How your favorite holiday is Christmas because you get to cuddle with someone by a warm fire and that you like scary movies but only if either the lights are all on or if you have someone to hide behind when you get scared. Like I felt actually comfortable and I felt confident and sexy and actually kind of likeable. . .I-I don't know, I-I just wanted a chance to see if it could work and well, I miss you and everything s-so. . .I was hoping I could take you out to dinner tonight. . .or at least promise that I can call you?"

Holy #%$%#.

I was not expecting that! At first I was screaming my head off at Kendall and James because they managed to make Logan look like just another creepy stalker, but Logan's speech made me fall in love with him even more...

%% #%#.

This chapter is sooooooooooo amazing. I'm really sad that there's only one chapter left... I really hope you reconsider and make it looooooooooooooooooooooongee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. :))))
Tigers257 chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Logan needs Carlos to function
Ice Journals chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Oooooooooooh.
This sure did move fast. x_x Secrets are all out, i guess.
EveryDayImBTRushering chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
When ever u say meh I'm like what?! This was incredible! I can't believe cargan finally met in person and can finally see each others faces! Wow Logan is so in love with Carlos that its so cute! Wow kames always see Carlos first lol! Haha Carlos sure knows how to make people horny! So he quit his job to avoid Logan that's not nice lol. Haha so glad kames told Carlos that Logan is crazy for him awww! And I know Carlos likes loga. He just doesn't want him to be crazy obsessed. Omg Logan with all those gifts! That was so sweet! He really got Carlos with all those things! And I was just fangirling when Carlos and Logan finally talked face to face! Gosh it was just so weird that Carlos is Logan's sex phone operator and they finally see each other in real life and not on the phone. And the dinner was too adorbs! And wow Carlos says he is not interested yet on their date he cuddled with Logan and kisses him more than once! It's as if they are already boyfriends since they kiss each other and stuff! And Carlos said as long as Logan stays acting like a gentleman that he doesn't see why they could be together! Omg that means Carlos does want to be in a relationship with Logan right?! Of course he does! Ahhhh love this story it is so interesting and awesome! Cargan finally interacts with each other! And thank goodness kames helped out too! Well can't wait for more! And to see how everything goes!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
AH - MAZ - ING! I love this so much it's so cute! Gah it's sooo good
SincerelyYourSecret chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
I really liked the view of Kendall and James it was cute :) can't wait for more
Newbie-0.0Q chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Loved this chapter! So sweet and fluffy. Great job so far :)
insideimasadrainbow chapter 4 . 11/12/2012
Awwwwwwwwwwww! I loved this so much! The Kames was hysterical and hot. I demand there be sex from them even though this is a Cargan story. The Cargan is so sweet, I love it. Can't wait for more. :)
BelieversNeverDie18 chapter 4 . 11/11/2012
Awhhh! (: Cargan woohoo haha devious James and Kendall! I love them!
TehZombieEater chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Logan walking in on James and Kendall 69'ing fucking priceless! xD
Augh! Logan finally meets Carlos, then that sexy bastard slips through his fingers! DDD: Update soon, por favor! :3
Bliny05 chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
Ahhh that was so awesome
Can't wait for the next chapter
wittychocolate chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
CRUELTY!

You sure know how to torture hardcore Cargan shippers such as myself. To have them so close... and yet ughhh...

I cannot wait for the next chapter!
annabellex2 chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Yeah, they 'sort of' met! ; )
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Omgomgomgomg I knew it had to be Carlos at the party, but I wasn't expecting it to play out like that. And him being a pizza guy was a totally shocker! :) the part where logan was at the pizza place was too funny. My emotions are flying. I feel your pain Logan I do. But hey he got to meet Carlos, which actually turned out to be kinda good and bad.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Tori chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Such a good story! Can't wait for your next update!
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »