Reviews for Different Path
PantherGhoul247 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I think I read the words 'the brunet/a brunette' like thirteen times. WE GET IT THEY'RE BRUNETTES YOU CAN STOP NOW!
ThatGalladeAcrossTheStreet chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
hmph. you did a good job on this story.
reika88 chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
ssoooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooo. you have scarlet acting like a scared little child, instead of being pissed off or neutral to the fact that her father is now on the same island as her...

is that how you would react to seeing the person who DISOWNED you and DROVE YOU AWAY FROM YOUR HOME? really?!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2013
Hi. I don't think this was very good. If you bring another female dragon in to take the place of Sky, then what's the whole point of the three newcomers. I think you should rewrite this chapter. How about Sky is hurt very badly and falls into the place where Hiccup and Toothless first met as Toothless is there, yet she is much too far away for anyone to help her. Only Toothless can save her. Will he leave her to die? Will he forget their bad start to save her? Will I get a pony? Wait! How did the pony thing get in here?! Never mind, I'm just really random.
Angel of Randomosity chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
Hmmm...I was wondering about that... :/
MRS.DRAGONFIRE911 chapter 11 . 2/27/2013
was the last part a jab at how small hiccups buissiness was, cuz thats what i got from it
johnnylee619 chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
I gotta say, because the story is this good, it's worth the waiting for updates. Keep it up
Nawwa chapter 11 . 1/27/2013
Is this story still active?
Only Exception 23 chapter 11 . 12/29/2012
It is a good chapter and so far no grammatical errors :)
hanz chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
i love it.
kaia chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
i really like how well written this story is! it's great! keep up the great work
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2012
great story and I really hope a night fury female crashes on berk soon or will he end up with sky?
Only Exception 23 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
well it is good. looking forward for the next update :)
Tawny chapter 8 . 11/25/2012