Reviews for Sonic Heroes: Can't Be Tamed
One word... TAISMO! Will you do it for me. I like taiream but can you throw
in some taismo I would really appriciate it. I mean tails only other love interest has been zooey from sonic boom. Can you also do a fanfic on freedom planet and sonic x over. If you don't know what freedom. Planet is then look it up. I guess that was 79 words.
Allovertheplacegirl09 chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I like this story but will you ever finish it?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Omg I love it plz write more plz:-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Wow this story is really good! I wonder why it doesn't have so many reviews? Its amazing! This story makes me laugh and squeal with all this romance going on. I read it all last night and couldn't help but re-read some of the chapters again.

This is the second story I read that had the ChrisxElise pairing. Not bad. I find them cute! wonder if he'll end up forming a team with Silver and Blaze and I wonder if Sonia, Manic, and Mighty will become a team too?
karygarcia21 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I love you fic :3
RoTheBomb chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow! Great start. It's very promising and i can't wait to read on :)
That flashback tho... Seriously, i couldn't stop reading. The way you described it was brilliant :D
Grantfu246 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
There will be more right?
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Please update soon! I maen, it's like you've lost intrest in the story.
3.141592653589 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
new one! new one! its so awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Awwww:) such a good story so far! I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next(:
WingedArcher1 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Very sweet chapter. :)
Brandon the Lynx chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
O. M. G.
Brandon the Lynx chapter 10 . 1/16/2013

All I have to say on the Tailsmo pairing is:
Don't. You. Dare. Rails is now with Ceam, you indicated that yourself. If you break her heart, I will break YOU.
WingedArcher1 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I sorta figured Cosmo would join their team.
JoanMystique chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
Cosmo's the flying type, isn't she? YESH!

Wow, I love the Chris and Elise paring! May they stick together in the hard times of people bashing them... those haters... got no respect XD

Back to the forming team... wow. That's crazy! I was just thinking that they would make the best of friends in heaven, and I found this. *in blissful happiness XD* They all sacrificed themselves to save their friends and their world! (Plus their dads/granddads all kind of ventured on the evil side as well... :D) Oh and they all are pacifists... my gosh MADE FOR EACH OTHER UR A GENIUS XD

Can't wait for the next one!