Reviews for Sonic Heroes: Can't Be Tamed
Jennifer Blouin chapter 1 . 9/15
Amazing chapter has a perfect mix of action and romance to get you into the story
Guest chapter 5 . 1/16/2016
One word... TAISMO! Will you do it for me. I like taiream but can you throw
in some taismo I would really appriciate it. I mean tails only other love interest has been zooey from sonic boom. Can you also do a fanfic on freedom planet and sonic x over. If you don't know what freedom. Planet is then look it up. I guess that was 79 words.
Allovertheplacegirl09 chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I like this story but will you ever finish it?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/6/2014
Omg I love it plz write more plz:-) :-) :-) :-)
Guest chapter 11 . 1/23/2014
Wow this story is really good! I wonder why it doesn't have so many reviews? Its amazing! This story makes me laugh and squeal with all this romance going on. I read it all last night and couldn't help but re-read some of the chapters again.

This is the second story I read that had the ChrisxElise pairing. Not bad. I find them cute! wonder if he'll end up forming a team with Silver and Blaze and I wonder if Sonia, Manic, and Mighty will become a team too?
karygarcia21 chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
I love you fic :3
theroannabear chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow! Great start. It's very promising and i can't wait to read on :)
That flashback tho... Seriously, i couldn't stop reading. The way you described it was brilliant :D
Grantfu246 chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
There will be more right?
Thanatos's Scribe chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Please update soon! I maen, it's like you've lost intrest in the story.
3.141592653589 chapter 11 . 3/10/2013
new one! new one! its so awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 2/10/2013
Awwww:) such a good story so far! I hope you update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next(:
WingedArcher1 chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
Very sweet chapter. :)
The Emerald Nightingale chapter 11 . 1/21/2013
O. M. G.
The Emerald Nightingale chapter 10 . 1/16/2013

All I have to say on the Tailsmo pairing is:
Don't. You. Dare. Rails is now with Ceam, you indicated that yourself. If you break her heart, I will break YOU.
WingedArcher1 chapter 10 . 1/15/2013
I sorta figured Cosmo would join their team.