Reviews for Inheritance
NOOOOO ROKUSHI T.T
Fireworks of Change chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
I'm pretty sure that since he was essentially stabbed with several syringes in the arm and one in the eye he wouldn't be able to ANY of what he just did in that chapter. I'm glad I overlook mistakes like that. ~
Fireworks of Change chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
I can't believe that I actually thought 'siceforia' was an actual disease.
Sparr0w-san chapter 32 . 11/26/2013
I was like 'Yay' they finally kissed! And then the next moment I was like 'fuck'. ;( how could you du this to me? *cries in a corner*
Sparr0w-san chapter 30 . 11/26/2013
Wait till Tifa hears this...
Sparr0w-san chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
afdgvb n dfbkjsvv I like flucking hate Namine in this fic. She's just so...creepy and...ewwww?
Sparr0w-san chapter 6 . 11/24/2013
Oh my flucking gosh. You did not just kgegdskjfkdslngkidgnkidsngkieniofhdeigheihi

I kind feel like Xion and Roxas were kinda... i don't know? Laid backed about Kairi's death.
Sparr0w-san chapter 5 . 11/24/2013
WHYYYYY Poor roxas.
hitomi65 chapter 32 . 2/1/2013
nice chapter
xionhikairi chapter 25 . 1/28/2013
AHHHHHHHH NAMINEEEEEEE U LIL UGH man this is gettin interestin but man namine is a sadistic psychopath i sure ill never sleep 4 the next few days XD
khdayskh1314 chapter 32 . 1/5/2013
MY FUCJEKAMNFBSJ CRAPSHIVIA.

Since i havent really been online for a while since i had a lack of time and internet for two weeks. Ive been shocked. And stupidified.

After u killed cloud i though for a second that you were gonna kill everyone cept for roxas and xion. Then the instructions for earasing her memory. My mind was BDKQKMWNWKS WAHT DA HELL.

Then i saw that u updated and i read the final chapter. And...the whole thing is probably for thw purpose to shock and stupidify the reader huh..

You made me love and hate this story so much. And i cant choose which emotion to give for it...if yourre making a sequel ill be so glad. Ill even mentally and internetly hug you to death. Seriously.

I mean the ending was really slapdash. Not that thats a bad thing. Bug it gave it its own unique touch. But i still cant help but pull myhair out and say. 'Thats so like High Kick Through The Roof drama ending.' The ending for that korean drama was very abrupt. And retarded. The only thing that differs is that yours isnt retarded. Im just...shocked right now. And i hope. That that sequel comes really love your writing.
coolboi12 chapter 30 . 1/5/2013