Reviews for Realization
klester1987 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
PLEASE write more!
Filegedhiel chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Please write more of this story. I love it. Its a little AU but then what good story isnt?
Web Walker chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
This was very well written. I still do not like her character...but she was written into the books, so one must persevere. She did not deserve poor poor faithful Celeborn. *sigh*

Keep up the good work! :-)
princess lucretzia chapter 1 . 11/21/2003
Wow! I loved that as much as I loved the first one. Please tell me that you are going to be writing more, there truly are not enough good stories out there about Celeborn adn Galadriel.

I think its great that he left her, I don't think that she truly realizes how great an elf he is. She doesn't deserve him and Celeborn does not and did not deserve to be treated like that by the woman that he is so devoted to and loves unconditionally.
Elf maiden of Rivendell chapter 1 . 11/14/2003
PLease write more, I want to know what happens to Celeborn, poor Celly. I think its good he left Galadriel, afterall, she didn't show him love or nothing, as if he was just an object, not a person/elf who really loved her. *Kicks Galadriel, hugs the loveless Celeborn*
Blume chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
oh that was good. I support Celeborn 130%! and at least Gladriel ahs the decency to feel concerned...at least a little...

But honestly, I dont' think celebron will coem back. EVER. after all he stayed in middle earth after Galadriel parted with Elrond and Gandalf isn't it? maybe next time they see each other will be in Valinor...

..meh! Celebron need another love!
anna chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
I'd like to kick her. She doesn't seem all that concerned that her husband has left. Doesn't realize that she pretty much drove him from her. It's no wonder he didn't leave Middle-earth when she did.
Araya Arwen chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
Great story. Not as angsty as the first, bu still really good. Are yo going to dao one where they get back together? Anyway, I loved it! The only thing that bugged me was would Galadriel really let go of Celeborn so easily? Just curious. Ohter than that, I had no problems with it. ;)
Nevdoiel chapter 1 . 6/14/2003
YOU HAVE TO WRITE MORE! I LOVE IT. POOR CELEBORN!
Elvira379 chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
I think that it was a good fic, and would like to see more. Personally, I like Celeborn more then Galadriel, and think that there are not enough fics about him. LOVED this fic however, Need more!... Please?
jeun chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
Poor Celeborn, she didn't even gave his dissapearence a thought till a week later!

What was Celeborn cutie doing in that week? Hope you write another one! S.D.
Paige Darke chapter 1 . 3/31/2003
I know you were trying to paint her as being a dedicated ruler and not a cold-hearted, uncaring dictator -

OK, that's a bit harsh. Let's start over. I understand that Galadriel is concerned with the threat of Mordor, but, still.

You have to write more on this. 'Wherever

you travel, my Lord, know that once you had the love of the Lady Galadriel.'

'Once had'? Does that mean she doesn't love him anymore? Because he obviously still loves her.

'Tiny fellowship'? She's gonna be really surprised when she hears that it was Frodo and Sam alone who went into Mordor.

OK, that's long enough. Holy rant, Batman.

Paige
emma lou too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/16/2003
Please write some more because i love this story. I have found very few good Celeborn and Galadriel stories and this and partings are one of the best. You have such a strong emotion in the story that i just wanted to cry while I read it. So I hope you will write some more so I can know how this ends.
Sofasoap chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
very interesting, I think you should write more.