Reviews for Floor One Hundred and Beyond
raketsou chapter 8 . 4/8
Two phase boss! An MMO classic that for some reason haven't been found in SAO while there are phases it only includes moveset changes.. Man reading all 8 chapters is worth it!
raketsou chapter 2 . 4/8
Not gonna lie "that" scene pained me just by reading it.. The burden and feels the WN brought to me is ever fresh.. Damn you for baiting me on the sachi ship.. Anyways I hope you continue this story until it's conclusion i really like Sachi stories that comes with a twist from the original source
Hater chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Bright Man Akihiko chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
You can sign your autograph on the next chapter. SAO has a surprising amount of skilled writers, or at least people who understand English grammar, which is fortunate. Of course, basically all the stories I've read so far haven't lazed around in the content department either. I look forward to the next chapter and especially what happens in the real world!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Write More! Please!
Denby879 chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
Hey just read this in 2 days. Are you planning on continuing this or is this the end. I would really like to see more to the story. It was really great to read.
Patient 0 Zero chapter 7 . 2/17/2014
Good story, please update
Manami chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
Woah! Love this already. Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
looks great so far. keep it up.
Feilan chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
I'm glad you decided to return to pick up the pieces : )

Like - I love your original ideas popping out every now and then, such as the lake xD I always love underwater stuff, one of the best scenes in the HP books for me was the Second task in book 4, where Harry had to go into the lake. Mmhhh, water...

Dislike - It is getting too sappy for me these days, I'm turning into one of those boring people who need a long story to build a single relationship. Then again, that isn't your fault. I think you managed, I'm just picky :3

*Gives you a cookie." Yay, I'm review no. 40! grtz!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/25/2013
this is a stupidly great story:) It just took me all of 5 hours to read tho:( I could have been doing other stuff but I couldn't stop and now the story has run out! It has been over a month since you updated! You better update soon or I will sic asuna on you! You better not wait for another 9 months! CHA!
Animesrock145 chapter 7 . 8/21/2013
Great chapter!
Sign below please. Lol
edboy4926 chapter 7 . 8/15/2013
Finally.
Good chapter.
Interesting idea in adding an underwater dungeon.
I so hope that did not come from the Water Temple from Zelda, if so, then the SAO cast is screwed.
Have a Little Feith chapter 7 . 8/14/2013
It was interesting, reading this after a long break. I was actually not expecting any cahpters today, due to no updates, throughout most of the day.
A simple fool chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
Awesome story. Love the Gleam-Eyes fight scene. Also, did I misread the summary about the Kirito/Asuna pairing or does that only refer to the Christmas scene before he denied her because that's the only part I noticed that they were romantically together. A little clarification would be nice next chapter. Can wait until the next chapter.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »