Reviews for Discreet
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
Good. Just don't like the Tim not been In a relationship ever
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Good story. But Tim should be mad at them for never telling him
cajunghost chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was really good had me laughing throughout the whole thing,lol.
Schmaltzy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
*snorts* Hilarious!

This was a great first story - well done!

I look forward to more from you. :)
Hikari-Kayko chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
oh McGoo, you'll never learn. XD i enjoyed this little piece very much. I feel like McGee probably would be the leading expert on little moments like that between Tiva since he's their partner and all. nice job.
ncis-1001 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
this was really cute and funny, i loved it. wish it would really happen! i always love fics from a perspective that looks at tony and ziva's relationship x
Laurie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great little story to start the day! You should consider writing more, your take on the characters is hilarious and your style is very easily read. Keep up the great work...
Fanoftiva chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. I loved the humor in it. Keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Hey! Ziva deserves a big headslap too! Otherwise, a fun, frothy story for Tiva folk.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Oh my goodness! This is like the best I have ever seen a fanfic writer capture all of the characters personality. I feel like I was actually reading the script but it was soo much deeper. Great job:)
In Between Daydreams chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Haha. That's hilarious. Ya know, in a decent, well written way.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
haha...that's good, I'm impressed. tsk tsk - T&Z you guys didn't think anyone was paying attention. Tho it's really cute that they could have those couple moments at work. Extra points for hiding it well enough after that Tim thought they weren't dating. Loved the extra sparkle. Nice job :)
sopmire chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Snerka! Cute story! A very worried Timothy indeed. Well done first story! :)
Aksannyi chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really liked this take on the McGee perspective here. Not only his "I can't help myself" voyeurism, but his compulsion to write about it. I like how it started innocently enough but escalated from there.

Really well written.