Reviews for Bad Day
Skimball4 chapter 1 . 9/20
You had a great idea for a story but it seemed choppy, rushed and ultimately unsatisfying. I hope you stick with writing and keep on improving. Good luck:)
Loved this story. Please write more Tony/Ziva stories!
Brooke chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
In the past hour or so I just read all of your stories. I would just like to say you are an amazing writer with some great story lines that really make you want to read further! I absolutely love each and every one of your stories! I can't wait for you to update and add more stories to your collection! Thanks for the awesome stories! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
Think you need another chapter to prove she survived the
DS2010 chapter 6 . 3/5/2013
glad they figured out what it was.
Bunhead chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Please? I'm gonna cry. Not really. Just update.
Bunhead chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Please update. I beg of you.
Bunhead chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I'm begging you, update! The most recent episodes have been sorely lacking in tiva, and an update would help! Merry Christmas!
jojo831 chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
Love it! Sickfics are my favorite and I love tony and ziva with kids! Cant wait to read the rest! Update soon. Off to read your other stories now :) looks like we like all the same shows!
Bunhead chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
lol chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Oy. This misery of a day is great. What else can go wrong?
ZivaObessed chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Awww poor Ziva!

Please update ASAP!
Bunhead chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Yayayayayay! Plan delta works! please update before Christmas break! This is the best tiva fluff ever...
Happy thanksgiving!
DS2010 chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Oh boy Ziva's day and night are just getting worse by the moment. First she is sick, then the kids ...
oldmoviewatcher chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Ooh. When you wrote Ziva was having a bad day you weren't kidding! You made her miserable!