Reviews for Kat in Distress
Cruella95 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
You wrapped it up good. What you talked about them seeing the guy it fit. I know you weren't sure on that one. I see you got The Puddle and the stars into it ;-) Leaving it open for another store very good. You have a way of ending it that it could never go any further or if the whim hits you it could lead into another story. You keep it going. I like how Sean hit the guy. Still the quit guy, just hit him and go :-)
Batgirl72 chapter 12 . 11/3/2012
An ending with a twist. Congrats to Gillian. A nice happy ending. Another story? I look forward to it.
Batgirl72 chapter 11 . 11/3/2012
Closer is good no matter what and way to go Sean. You have said before that a chapter wasn't necessary but obviously they are or you wouldn't come up with them. It was short but it got what needed to be said, said.
Batgirl72 chapter 10 . 11/3/2012
There is such emotion in this story. Kat just seems so strong. I liked how she opened up to Eli. it was interesting to see how each sybling handled the viewing. It said so much with saying so little.
Batgirl72 chapter 9 . 11/2/2012
Again I am sorry you thought I dropped out. I am now caught up and boy did I miss some. Shame on Eli for not listening but I like how it shows they are still in that early learning stage. Way to tell Kyle there can be more to a case. I was glad it isn't someone close to the family that did it. I was also glad you brought up them reading looks in the peoples eyes and some body language. That is the Lightman way of doing it. Hopefully I won't get behind on anymore.
Cruella95 chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
I don't know what it is about this chapter that made me read it twice. I think it is the exchange with Sean. I liked it but just feel like something didn't flow with it. I don't know what so it wasn't that bad. You had me right back in and waiting for where it is going as soon as the three of them started going over the evedience.
Cruella95 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
I like it. I was wondering how you would get lightman in didn't think Kat would go it alone. I am getting visuals in my mind. I think because you hhaven't talked about dad's place that much so I don't have a preconcevied idea about it. The flow is good and I think everything you have put in so far chapter wise fits into the story
Batgirl72 chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
You are just moving this story right along. You gave another quick look into Kat's past in the process. I liked that. I don't have a clue where your going so I just have to keep reading.
Batgirl72 chapter 5 . 10/29/2012
Yes it could be seen as a filler chapter, but isn't that needed to set things up? I really thought last chapter that the cop was going to be part of Kat's past. I liked how you are able to bring others from work in to help Kat. You are setting the story up great.
Batgirl72 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Well now my interest is up. Who would want to off a farmer? I like how you get the different views of the girls on their father, but what about the brother? As always looking forward to how the story unfolds.
Batgirl72 chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
I do see this as filler, but needed filler. It explains why Kat feels the way she does. In the last chapter you wonder how she doesn't see to care her father is dead. In this chapter we know why now. It was definitly needed. It also seemed sad that it can happen. Keep going please.
Batgirl72 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Hi and Good Evening. I enjoyed another chapter. I am not sure what I am looking forward to more, finding out why Kat seems to not care about her dad or what has happened to dad. Is it his heart or car wreck? I think this is setting things up for what ever you are planning. I am eager to see where this is going.
Batgirl72 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I am glad to see you are continuing with Kat. Gee she has a family, glad to see a branching out. I think it gives her more depth than before. Maybe some background to find out where she comes from. I look forward to reading more.