Reviews for The Stretchiest Mobians Alive 2: Welcome to Equestria
Guest chapter 10 . 4/14/2014
Must have been a lot of sex going on for Lupe and Lobo if they missed all the events that happened, including Spike getting yet another stone and defeating Chrystalis...There better be several kits on the way...
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
Awesome ending, excellent job on this whole story I enjoyed every minute of it and a extra kudos on the Pinkie Pie's character in the story was hilarious and so cool thank you again for this marvelous adventure bravisimo.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 16 . 11/11/2013
The begining of the end. I enjoyed this story and now the last chapter wow and your writing skills are impeccable excellent job bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 15 . 11/11/2013
That was so sweet I cried liquid pride on Spike and Sally budding romance. Excellent job on this chapter bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
That was so awesome I enjoyed it an excellent job on the writing bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 13 . 11/11/2013
Wow I'm speechless at this point now its getting harder to reach the hive. An excellent job on this chapter lets continue shall we bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
Great chapter I enjoyed it an excellent job on it you have a great writing skills keep it up bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
Wow Sombra is Adam's brother and he wants to heal him. Wow an excellent job on this chapter lets go on. Tavo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
Cute chapter I enjoyed it you rock bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 9 . 11/10/2013
Those puns its adventure time got me rolling on the floor you rock bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 8 . 11/10/2013
That was so cute so beautiful way to go to make this chapter so perfect an excellent job bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Awesome battle scene I enjoyed it very well done bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
Bro that was a very awesome chapter and the way you made Pinkie react and do everything else marvelous. I enjoyed it made my day bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Great chapter I enjoyed it very much that was so sweet when you added Garble and his gang excellent job on this chapter bravo, onward.
ShiningShadow1965 chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
That was by farther cutest scene sever written. Ypi done am excellent Job on the chapter you rock bravo, onward.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »