Reviews for The Abyss Looked Back
JDorsey314 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
you did well. I like your writing style. of course, I say that to a lot of people. I might say the book itself was fantastic, but it was a little one, you know? and I should save book specific compliments for big books. speaking of which... I think I will click your name and go to your list of stories in search of exactly that, now that I know the kind of writing to expect from you. and even if all I find are poems and drabbles and generally just stuff under a thousand words, I'll be happy. because I know they'll be like this one: the finer end of the drabble spectrum. or something like that.
mavic chen chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. I want to say something about that Doctor Who crossover, To fear the wolf. It suffers from a misconception many fics suffer from-the Bad Wolf was just a name. Rose wasn't actually a wolf, or a wolf spirit or anything like that.
Elfera chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hmm I liked it.
iris129 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Ah. The difference is, Rachel, they're not human, and that somehow makes it easier... I think. But anyways, you hit the spot! I have to write an essay on the atomic bomb dropped and it's so hard to judge or justify. I mean, it's not a question of who's right, it's a question of how far are we willing to go.
Chiroptera Jones chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is very good; both characters are themselves and it does seem like something they would talk about often.
Wredan chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
That was some deep thinking. I'm sure these kinds of discussions happened all the time in-between books in the series. Good job.