Reviews for Resident Insanity
Guest chapter 5 . 9/17/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! It's so EPIC!
Please continue it(Droite you are awsome)!
Sonicgirl77 chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
sorry 'bout your grandma (also, sorry if this cooments a bit late). what does ja ne mean?
Numbers hunter chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Update early please.
Numbers hunter chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
BAD GIRL DROITE!
TFRiD Queen chapter 5 . 12/2/2012
I assume the zombie types are made-up? I don't recognize any of the types...then again I have't played anything other than RE4.
Yami Chaos And Kaito chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
EPIC! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
CRAZYANIMEDRAWER13 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
This story is very tense and awsome! This story is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo awsome
Yami Chaos And Kaito chapter 4 . 10/17/2012
Chaos: I LOVE THIS! AND YAY PIZZA!
Kaito: -_- you gavr her a candy bar in this story
Chaos: *hyper* Weeeeeeee! *runs around room*
Kaito: O.o and I'm a surgeon?
Chaos: i made Kaito awkward sucker! And YAY! I'm Kaito's assistant!
Yuma: what they're trying to say is we like this story! :D
Chaos: especially my parts!
Yami Chaos And Kaito chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Chaos: O.O the most awesome moment ever!
Kaito: -_- only YOU would think that's cool -_-
Chaos: DUH! That's what makes me awesome!
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Um, could you pass me that trash can now? Please! Update soon, but after I calm my stomach...
Yami Chaos And Kaito chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Chaos: you know what would be even more awesome?
Kaito: *rolls eyes*
Chaos: ... IF YOU STUCK ME IN HERE!
Kaito: *sighs* not everybody likes ocs
Chaos: but i do O.O
kaito: why do i even bother
Atemues1991 chapter 2 . 10/11/2012
Interesting. x) I can't quite get used to seeing Droite with such personality, especially swearing in every 2 words coming out of her mouth xD, but I guess she has her reasons to do it. I'm very interested to see more of this already, so...good luck with updating. ;)
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Okay then! I think Residant Insanity is similar to a game I heard somewhere, called Resident Something I don't remember. And the Erasers are like from the Maximum Ride series. This is getting interesting! Why does the gang need Droite's help? You really like Droite fics, don't you! My favourite character I think is Yuma.
Tsukuyomi-chan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Sorry about your grandma, here's some flowers. Sorry they're digital though. Sorry Kaito got owned. No, wait, I'm not sorry about that!
Atemues1991 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Interesting story as always. ;) Looking forward for an update along with few of your other recent stores. x)

And I'm sincerely sorry for your grandmother. I lost mine in a similar way where the situation at the end was again - hopeless. I hope that whatever happens - she'll be ok. I hope you'll also be ok. Really.