Reviews for Dancing in the Shadows
flowslikepixelz chapter 17 . 5/26
*guest name is username*

Bro, it's been more than a year. Are you planning to wait until twice as much time - 16 months in total - have passed?
anonymous child chapter 17 . 4/25
Great story! Please update soon!
Sakii chapter 17 . 4/19
t-this... isnt getting updated... is it... ; ;
That chapter was worth the wait. I hope you will keep on updating, your story is amazing. I really there will a happy end.
flshgordon003 chapter 17 . 2/16
Will you be continuing?
MrMorpheas chapter 17 . 1/29
Don't mean to trample your feelings but that was honestly the worst ending I've ever read, and would like you to say why or atleast rewrite something better. I ask a lot of you cause I know you can do it.
JonasGangsta chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
I love this story, but I want more! I know this was written a long time ago, but are you going to continue the story?
Shadowmanji chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Kitty is way too involved to be dead though...!
SilentMarionett chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
Update is necessary. This is a work of art. Finish your painting of words.
IceDrowning chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Omah gawd

Shit this story is intense sometimes. Like 'Oh. Oh. Oh shit. Omg.' Is all I'm thinking half the time. ...I need some comedic relief soon. And by comedic relief I mean I need Kat and Akali to hook up again and do it plz.
alone together forever chapter 17 . 5/20/2015
Do moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Davda chapter 17 . 5/5/2015
OMG THIS STORY IS AMAZING. just read this thing in one go and i think i might be addicted so i'm not sure when u last updated but please update as soon as u can that would be so awesome
can't wait for the next chapter.

love davda XD
Micky chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
Hello Soulcry! _ I'm not sure if I've ever left a review for this story since the time I've followed it from the release of the very first chapter. Things happened over the last couple of years and I remembered your fic out of the blue, and I'm still thanking the stars that that random brainfart has bestowed upon me your wonderful story. I really love your writing style and your ability to write more than 5k words a chapter without compromising content quality. I sincerely ask that you please see Dancing in the Shadows through to the end and though I may not drop reviews frequently, please know that I thoroughly enjoy your works (yes, I have read your other works :3).
The Palmtop Tiger chapter 17 . 3/21/2015
I read through this entire story within a day... The feels are real.
Okay, so either Irelia or Akali will have to save Kat. (Probably Irelia, but my fingers are crossed for Akil) They need to confess to each other and be happy! That is all! Keep up the good work, and I'm looking forward to an update.
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
This reads like someone's wet dream or a teenage boy's fantasy. Sorry, its just bad as far as characterization and believability is concerned.