Reviews for Dancing in the Shadows
It's been 2 years already wow
cancerchrist2.0 chapter 17 . 2/28
2 years and 25 days later im still counting m8, im still counting
LightningAtom chapter 17 . 10/9/2016
1 year later... I'm still waiting. I believe in the Katakali ship. Pls, don't keep me hanging like this. :'[
apetbrz chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~

;~; whyy man

over a YEAR AND A HALF ;~;

i know you wont see this but if by some miracle you do, i just want to tell you that this story has brought me through sad times. reading about a heartless killer falling in love with the Kinkou heiress made my day several times. the plot twists everywhere had me so exited, but seeing the update date made me feel sad because the story was ending. i thought that very soon kitty would reunite with her lover and some more sappy stuff would happen but instead we get left on a cliffhanger. i'm not blaming you, but if the stars align and you come across this review, just know how much happier this story has made me. please don't let a shitty "death" end this story forever...
Katarina Du Couteau chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
...When is this going to be updated? I hate being left on a cliffhanger... quite literally. Over all I just power ready through the stroy. It's very good. I noticed some spelling mistakes here and there but that's something we should all agree happens now and then. I will say I'm still curious how Cass came to calling Katarina, Mittens, in the first place. That could be an interesting little side story. I'm a little bummed not to see or hear more of Talon to be honest, though there are a lot of characters so it can be understood. The training Kat did for that little Ionian ninja was so cliché but it was also cute. All in all I would deaf say that this has been a 9 out of 10 story so far. Keep up the good work if you plan to keep it going.

Always,
Katarina Du Couteau
flowslikepixelz chapter 17 . 5/26/2016
*guest name is username*

Bro, it's been more than a year. Are you planning to wait until twice as much time - 16 months in total - have passed?
anonymous child chapter 17 . 4/25/2016
Great story! Please update soon!
Sakii chapter 17 . 4/19/2016
t-this... isnt getting updated... is it... ; ;
Guest chapter 17 . 4/10/2016
That chapter was worth the wait. I hope you will keep on updating, your story is amazing. I really there will a happy end.
flshgordon003 chapter 17 . 2/16/2016
Will you be continuing?
MrMorpheas chapter 17 . 1/29/2016
Don't mean to trample your feelings but that was honestly the worst ending I've ever read, and would like you to say why or atleast rewrite something better. I ask a lot of you cause I know you can do it.
JonasGangsta chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
I love this story, but I want more! I know this was written a long time ago, but are you going to continue the story?
Shadowmanji chapter 17 . 8/27/2015
Kitty is way too involved to be dead though...!
SilentMarionett chapter 17 . 8/13/2015
Update is necessary. This is a work of art. Finish your painting of words.
IceDrowning chapter 17 . 6/18/2015
Omah gawd

Shit this story is intense sometimes. Like 'Oh. Oh. Oh shit. Omg.' Is all I'm thinking half the time. ...I need some comedic relief soon. And by comedic relief I mean I need Kat and Akali to hook up again and do it plz.