Reviews for Dancing in the Shadows
SixPerfections chapter 2 . 2/22
This reads like someone's wet dream or a teenage boy's fantasy. Sorry, its just bad as far as characterization and believability is concerned.
sound of scilenc chapter 17 . 2/7
Hello Darkness my old friend.
JC Denton chapter 17 . 2/6
What a shame. She was a good woman... What a rotten way to die
... Seriously... ?
Why did you update ? :'(
Truna chapter 17 . 2/4
The unexpected indeed. I'm really looking forward to finding out who the elements are and their roles, and... well, I guess Irelia saves Katarina? :P Kat's character development is pretty amazing, too.

Keep up the awesome work. Hope to receive an update in less than eight months.
MiriaJiyuu chapter 17 . 2/4
You're alive!

That being said I didn't actually need to reread the story, same as I would not have to reread Wounded should that ever update.

All that being said, while I know you won't kill her, I'm hoping she doesn't have anything to bad happen to her. I'll laugh if Irelia saves her though, wouldn't be to much of a shock though, so I'm hoping that isn't what happens.

Cheers!
- Miria

P.S. The mental image of Katarina dancing around like a child was hilarious.
DaniPuppy chapter 16 . 10/8/2014
I hope you continue this story. its simply amazing. i love it. it would be sad if the story ended now since it sounded like you had an idea for where to take it. i hope you update sometime :D :)
A Free Dolphin chapter 16 . 9/10/2014
Please continue!
gerbung4321 chapter 16 . 9/4/2014
Made an account just to write this review. Figured you deserved the feedback, and it's the least I can do after enjoying your awesome story.

This is the first full length (100k words) story that I have read here. I chose to check it out based mostly on the characters. Your pairing of characters is interesting and in no way cliche (if I see another VixCait...)

Anyway, your story and writing are great. A couple spelling or grammatical errors here and there, but overall it's very well written. The character development is superb, the plot is great, and the smut is fantastic. Everything feels believable and character's actions are understandable due mostly to all the character development mixed within the story. This was a really refreshing read - too many of the stories here seem like they were written by horny 14-year-olds.

If I were to give any criticism, it would have to be on the overall complexity of the story. More characters and plot points add depth to your story, but they also make it confusing and probably hard to write. For instance, The Master/Apprentice scenes don't appear to add anything to the story, but just serve to make things a bit more confusing. Same goes for some of the plot twists revealed by Iona (Akali was subconsciously trained to be in Katarina's likeness in the hope that Kat would come to the Kinkou homeland?). Just keep in mind that it's a bit harder for readers to follow everything than it is while writing it, and that readers will have different opinions and interpretations of characters. For instance, during the scene where Akali talks to Evone (The summoner) in the hospital, I was almost certain that he had set up Katarina in the hope that she was executed for treason, so that he could have Akali to himself/guarantee her protection.

In the end, your story has been great. It's really hard to write an interesting story chapter-by-chapter without leaving behind a few characters or plot elements behind. Keep up the good work! The story seems to be at a fairly good closing now, but I'll try to stop by every couple of months to see what you've added.

Have a great day, and good luck in your Solo Q!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Update please!
ricky101x chapter 16 . 8/4/2014
Please update!
ElLocoRemolacha chapter 16 . 7/15/2014
10/10.-
Guest chapter 16 . 7/8/2014
Only one word to describe this.
MORE!
EvioniX offline chapter 16 . 6/30/2014
*Sniff...It will be sooo perfect If Katarina will Love Akali for real...Not for some stupid BET!
PLEASE MAKE THEM BE TOGETHERRR!
Anon chapter 16 . 6/29/2014
I was excited to see this story update, but I think this chapter has a little too much going on. It could just be because I'm reading this at 5 in the morning, but I thought there was just too much information dumped on Kat. Plus I think Iona ruining Kat's life was a little extreme... Regardless, I look forward to the next chapter!