Reviews for The Innocent
aprilgirl01 chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
This is very good, but are you basing this off the movie of the book? Because in the book, the D4 girl dies from the tracker jackers. all the same, I really like how you are doing this
Yeah chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Oh sorry, I did not realize it would bleep out my spelling of the word ( b*tch) *i
Yeah chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
You put the bleep out (*) in the wrong place.
Bi*th?
Forgive me for swearing, but the word is spelt "bitch"
The t and h are not together.
Secondly you are correct. I should not have been that rude. And as well, this is a lame excuse, but I was feeling quite depressed at the moment and wanted to take it out on someone else. And that was very wrong of me, I apologize.
AelitaOfTheWolves chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Review to "Yeah"

You don't have to be a bi*th about it. Haven't you learned that If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all
Yeah chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Ugh this is so terrible. You got so many deaths wrong! What is wrong with you little kid? Get your facts straight before you try posting another incorrect revolting story like this. Ugh..
Get of the Internet you little twit.
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
"I am Tommy Fisher of District 9 and I died in the 74th Annual Hunger Games."

Wow...that hit the feels right there. This story is great thus far and I will try to read it to the end.
wiintersoldiers chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
Ahh why did you have to use movie dioluge this scene makes me cry! I loved the story
thgfan chapter 21 . 4/14/2013
DID YOU EVEN READ THE BOOK! You got so many deaths wrong like the girl from four marvel rues district ten boy and district nine boy. You need to pay more attention when reading cause honestly you failed.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2013
chapter 5...but i thought d4 girl was in the career pack! she was killed by the tracker jackers wasn't she?
wiintersoldiers chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
Aww this is so sad I cant wait for Cato's could you do the mockingjay and catching fire people who die?
RJkimasako chapter 13 . 2/23/2013
This is the powerful so far, I think. Keep up the good work.

-best regards, RJ Kimasako
wiintersoldiers chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
This is really good. I found all of them really sad though but Marvel's the most because his name wasnt even mentioned in the books. Could you do Cato and Clove and Rue
RJkimasako chapter 15 . 1/27/2013
I enjoy the way you structured their Point of view. I'd love to see a longer chapter sometime.
thechinskyguy chapter 14 . 1/18/2013
Obvious grammar issues, but still pretty good.
Luker chapter 13 . 1/15/2013
You're doing very well :) I am really hoping to see a tribute perish with attitude XD. Like possibly giving Cato the finger before he drives his sword into their chest. I would find that very interesting. Good job.