Reviews for A Good Man Goes to War Again
Isa-Just-Me chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
Timelady Alice chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
No! Why must you do this? Please let the baby live! Oh my TARDAI. CRYING. :( So good. Can't wait to read more! ;)
Isa-Just-Me chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasseee eee, updaaateee!
laraandamber chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
brilliant, loving it, want more!
laraandamber chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
more more more (and kudos for using 'from whence')
laraandamber chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
I am loving this! Yay for Jack and yay for twists!
laraandamber chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
love Kovarian, you've nailed it.

I'm sorry to have to point out a grammatical error but I've seen this on so many fics and yours is just the one on which I'm posting about it, sorry! When writing speech so many people put full stops at the end of the content within the speech marks rather than at the end of the sentence eg:

"You will never have her." She said through gritted teeth.

should actually be with a comma so that it's: "You will never have her," she said through gritted teeth.

Clearly there are times when the end of the speech is the end of the sentence but if it's followed by a descriptive clause following the speech (ie 'he said') if a question mark or an eclamation mark are not being used, the speech should always end with a comma not a fullstop and the 'he said' should be without capitalisation.

Sorry, starting to really bug me now I come across this mistake a lot! Rant over!
laraandamber chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Ooh, what a nice beginning. Looking forward to next chapter
fuckboy69 chapter 6 . 10/16/2012
My friend convinced me to read this story and I spent the entirety of English class hating her for putting me through all o the emotions. This story is great and I like the length of the chapters If you update quickly because it's jut faster to read
Anonymous chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Please, for the love of all that is sonic, update soon!
It's only chapter 3 and I can't take it!
That part about the lipstick was just such a canon yet unexpected thing that horrid woman would do!
Shape Without Form chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I hope you know you're a sadistic person.
A very
sadistic person.
Who do you think you are, messing with my feelings like that? MOFFAT?
Here's another request:
The Doctor, upon realizing how he was saved, first reacts by immediately starting to freak out in worry for the baby. He's yelling now. He's rambling and pointing fingers (mainly at Kovarian) and shouting. River doesn't do anything but let him work himself out, it's most likely regenerative energy left over that's finding some way to burn itself off, until he's taken a pause for breath and she walks over to calmly take his hand in a way that shocks him back to reality.
P.S I'm the reviewer who suggested the two segueing out of concern for each other. ;P
accio-logic chapter 6 . 10/15/2012
Whoa! The baby is trying to heal the doctor? How cute!
leilasand chapter 6 . 10/15/2012