Reviews for One of Those Times
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
the feeeeeeeelllllssss...
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
i am! and 6 months later i'm still crushed!
RyanNarwhall chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awww! Protective Clarrise!
GirlHayley chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
That's alot like I thought would happen.
Hayley Goth
Black Belt Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
I wasnt crushed at all. I felt like hunting down Rick Riordan and punching him in the face.
Ms.AnnabethPotter chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I WAS CRUSHED! LIKE ACTUALLY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY NOW I HAVE TO WAIT A YEAR TO SEE IF THEY EVEN MADE IT ALIVE OR WHAT'S IN TARTARUS AND AREN'T THERE TITANS DOWN THERE? AND IF THE DOORS OF DEATH HAVR TO BE SEALED FROM BOTH SIDES THEN DOESN'T THAT MEAN SOMEONE HAS TO STAY IN TARTARUS? AND WON'T EVERY MONSTER DEMIGODS KILL GO DOWN THERE AND JUST END UP KILLING PERCY AND ANNABETH AND JUST OMG ok done. Great story, I liked how you captured all the depression. Good Job!
MostDefinitelyFlorentine chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I do indeed have feels... but then, I haven't read the one where you supposedly kill everybody, so...
ForTheGloryOfSparta chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Wow, you just destroyed me with your fanfiction. Thanks. You could at least look me in the eyes when you tear my heart out. Lol

And yes, totally crushes by the end of MoA. At first I was thinking, "okay. This isn't so bad. I can wait." and then twenty minutes later I was just like "Need. House. Of. Hades. Brb. Dying." I remember thinking "okay, I am like five pages away from the end. Nothing too Terrible can happen." I think the world just likes to prove me wrong.

Btw, what is your tumblr?
IamNyssaDaughterofHephaestus chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
My feelings are back again, at full force. Good work...
Behind Her Mask chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I wasn't crushed, I was just depressed... and shaking... a lot.
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh gods, you wrote it. This made me cry so hard, I just can't imagine Chiron finding out (because you know he was the biggest percabeth shipper) Great job!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I WAS FRIGGIN MAD AT THE ENDING I WANTED TO THROW SOMETHING but it was still so sweet and gorgeous and I couldn't help but feel all warm and loveydovey inside even though I was bawling...so...yeah.
Anyway. This was great. I really loved the idea and all, and the part where you said 'a silvery noise that splashed like running water' was so WICKED. Loved it. The ending was gorgeous too. Leo is fabulous.
TheeGhostQueen chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
This is just sad. I cried. Like, hard. Sobbed.
And sobbing now.. WAAHHHH! DD':
Shall be lifted Nevermore chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Rick Riordan is a troll. We already knew that though... (-_-)
lilys-amortentia chapter 1 . 10/8/2012