Reviews for A First Time For Everything
sesshomaru'smainlady chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Good
PAMILA DE CASTRO chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Boa ESCRITA.}
Karichi chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
THAT WAS HIS FIRST TIME TOO WASN'T IT!? lol I'm still not sure where I stand on that idea but regardless. I loved this, it was perfect 3 It was well done, not too long but not rushed, and written nicely. )
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I love your story and you wrote this one so beautifully. I love the pairing of Rin and Sesshomaru. Please ignore that old and ugly shriveled up bag of hatred Overninethousand who doesn't know shit. I hope you do many more fanfictions of Rin and Sesshomaru again very soon. You are a good writer.
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
still love it :P
TabKinesis chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
O/O loved it
Qveen Dree chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Aw that was so adorably sexy i love it
mkmarie1014 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
This was cute!:D I loved it(:
theangelgirl22 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
For your first attempt at writing a smut I give you a 10. No I am exaggerating. It is pretty good and hot :P. Now as for how believable the character a.k.a Sesshomaru is a bit off, because I can't imagine Sesshomaru chuckling, but since this is your first Inuyasha Fanfic it is not a big deal. I am sure you will get better in your future Inuyasha fanfiction stories.
RivaWriter chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It is a beautiful story and though I totally agree with you that during the feudal era that girls between the ages of 13 and 14 could get married and pregnant on this site you just need to be careful. I really like your stories so far but just because I hate to see you get yelled for something you didn't do wrong if you really want to post those types of stories with the age you want her to be at go to Adult . But other than that great job and I hope you do one again soon.
The Leaf 180 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
OH GAWD NO STOP IT MY EYES I MEAN IT WAS QUALITY BUT WHO GETS A LADY BONER AT TWELVE SHE DIDNT EVEN GO THROUGH PUBERTY YET JESUS GIRL SLOW THE FUCK DOWN IT WAS BEAUTIFUL AND ALL BUT I DIDNT NEED TO SEE THAT LAWDIE LAWDIE LAWDIE? i'm going to forget i read that...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Romantic but u could have made her like 14.
erika chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
i enjoyed your story...hope you continue or write another story