Reviews for Come Over
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Nice nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Awesome job...read a few I didnt think were worth commenting on bc they seemed incomplete or silly but this little short story was jjjjuuuusssssttttt right : )
FicreaderT chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
You did well! No overload - just keep posting!
Tracey Mac chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
LOVED IT! KEEP WRITING.
i luv ewansmile chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Oh, please write more! Haha. Really loving these little stories. But angst is good too!
kris.naman1 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Keep up with the overload..I like it alot!
FMSMandi chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You don't need to apologize for writing too much. I love your stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I loved it, the only thing I missed was Sam showing up to catch them! I thought it was excellent. rest gently please. dusty
PSGProductions271 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Hey! I'm loving all the Burn Notice fics, please keep them coming! This was awesome, as always! They are meant for each other, and no fight, no matter how big, would ever keep them apart for long! Ly x
Nicole chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really liked this one! Loved how both of them were so stubborn!
MsTink1987 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
So, i've been noticing your stories & i've been keeping an eye out for you...Sorry this is the first time i'm actually reviewing though! Having said all of that...I'M DOING A HAPPY DANCE RIGHT NOW...AT 430 IN THE MORNING! LOL! i've been waiting for someone to do a michael/fiona song fic to "Come Over."...Thanks for making my wish come true! From the minute i heard the song, i knew it was a great B.N. song...Then with the video...MY OPINION WAS PROVED CORRECT!

I guess what i'm trying to say is great job with writing the characters perfectly & keep it up...I cant wait to see what else you have up your sleeve!
DKougar chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Beautiful! I SO agree that neither of them could be with anyone else. They would destroy that other person without trying or even realizing it was happening.
But I DON't agree that they are toxic to each other. They are both hardwired (due to unfortunate events in their formative years) to be unable to recognize love without some pain attached. And they understand this about themselves & each other.

P.S. Prolific posting is a PLUS! Thanks