Reviews for Eighteen: The Episode That Broke Us
Texas McFreedoms chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I am so confused. Explain please- what episode is this? The one where AlphaChurch dies?

seriously what episode so confused uuugghhhh.
Era Yachi chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
I always thought of the friendship between Wash and Caboose as being extremely alike to Church's friendship with Caboose. Except Wash understands Caboose more, is more protective of him and his teammates, etc, whereas Church has always had an incredible Jerk syndrome going on.

That said, I really appreciate the style of this. It reflected how absolutely simple-minded Caboose is while making us choke up.

I'm really hoping Church realizes that his team (even the Reds) is more important to him than revenge. By the end of this current series.

Well done!
glittering wolf chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Caboose, I feel so sorry for everybody in that last episdode. This was reallygood and emotional.
Ashlee Swift chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh my gosh, yes!
This is exactly what I thought when I saw that - Omega is taking over, and they better consider themselves lucky that Church stopped him before he killed them all.
Amazing how Caboose sometimes gets these things right when noone else can see them, and doesen't even realize it
AnimeGirl 144 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Yes, this episode shall be forever marked in RvB history as the episode that made fangirls (and perhaps some fanoboys?) weep uncontrollably. The absolute raw emotions were devistating, and honestly, if someone had told that this would happen at the beginning of the season, I would have laughed at them.

I think you did an awesome job. You fit Caboose's writing style perfectly as I can see the ending being a sort of denial. Like his heart and mind know that Church has insulted him, but in order to protect himself, his mind made him think that everyone was off to find the real Church.

If you do do another chapter, I can't wait for Wash! (I'm his fangirl :D and I love friendship pieces between Wash and Caboose)