Reviews for Life in The Avengers Household
ChosenChild chapter 11 . 2/21
Alright! So with the introduction of Harry I'm dying to see a little tension between Harry and Tony. Because yeah, Peter isn't interested in working at Oscorp anymore, but you just KNOW that Harry's got a really good standing offer for him if he ever changes his mind. And if he thought that Stark Industries was trying to seduce Peter with an internship or something, you can bet that he's going to try to make his offer more attractive, leading to a kind of contest between them.

I just think that would be funny... the idea of Stark Industries and Oscorp fighting over Peter but it's more Tony and Harry fighting over their little brother figure/ best friend.

I am SHOCKED Peter has laid off Spider-Man this long.
lilyblaney chapter 13 . 1/22
Hey, just discovered this and it's great. (Also it's been over a year... so please update again soon?)
But yeah. Spidey is awesome. The avengers are awesome (especially Clint). You are awesome. See ya soon hopefully ;)
lilyblaney chapter 2 . 1/21
Ok I don't usually comment like this twice in a row on a long fic but I just had to say that for some reason clint's scene at the beginning was so funny like what the heck
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 1/21
I kinda really like that Tony doesn't want it to happen at first. It's a nice change. And actually fits him, really
SincerelyFanboy chapter 13 . 1/12
YOU HAVE TO LET PETER TRY HOLDING THIRS HAMMER OLEASE PLEASE PLEASS

I LOVE THIS STORY
keirstinpaige chapter 10 . 11/16/2015
You have absolutely no idea how happy your story makes me.
Sabina Mohammad chapter 1 . 10/29/2015
Love your story please update soon
The Alien of Pluto chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
Really like this story! One thing: your pacing is a little weird. Some of the conversations seem to jump around and leave gaps. But I'm so glad you're still working on this. I know writing can be hard, so kudos to you for keeping at it! I love the banter/snarking you have going on between everyone, it's funny.
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 13 . 8/12/2015
That moment...when you find a fanfic that has been going for years and you follow it cause it's cool...Then they upload and you almost never expected it to happen...

It's a pleasant surprise though
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Well...I love it, don't know what else to say really
Guest of honor chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
Update the story now! U left it on a cliffhanger which is so not cool! I need to read more so please update now!
vanesa chapter 12 . 4/22/2015
Its great story. Update soon plz
thewriterstory chapter 12 . 3/18/2015
Yay! Update soon! Thanks for this one, looking forward to that training session :)
thechildofmischief chapter 12 . 3/10/2015
cant wait for next chapter! so cool
thechildofmischief chapter 10 . 3/7/2015