Reviews for Torn: Ready or Not
rhinosgirl chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Love this story for so many reasons: it is not case based but family based, it involves the children as major characters, very descriptive, extremely emotional, and doesn't shy away from the hard questions. Well done!
equestrian18 chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
I LOVE this, wish they would do something like it ok n the show, I also love the Jamie/nicki/Jack/Sean :)
R3G3 chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for this story! I enjoyed every chapter. I liked how you tied Frank's decision throughout the story. Great job!
Sirnonenath chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
Great finish. I was very surprised by the length and depth of the conversations about Frank's decision whether or not to 'abandon' the rescue attempt. That's what I love about the Reagans, that they discuss issues like this with one another (loved Nicki's outburst at Frank, it seemed like a typical emotional response for someone her age).

Loved all the family moments in this chapter. Great story! Thanks for sharing it!
Sirnonenath chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Great chapter. Your chapters are always so deliciously lengthy; you definitely don't skimp when you update. Love it!

The beginning of this chapter was so tense. When the cave in started, for some reason, I was most worried about Phil because I thought you might kill him off since he was an original character. So glad you didn't.

I loved seeing the reactions of all the family and of Tony after everyone was rescued from the rubble. I especially liked the discussion between Jamie and Frank at the end. The part where Frank was vulnerable, talking about his fear of visiting all three of his sons in the cemetery was very affecting. *sad*

"Sure. Just don't conveniently forget your wallet." Great lines! Oh, Danny. Lol.
accounting professional chapter 4 . 10/19/2012
Great chapter! I loved how Nicki told Jamie how long he was really out. I loved all of the interaction between Jamie and Danny.
jerseybelle chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Enjoyed this story a lot. Love the Reagan family.
Iris chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great Story! Very well written and developed. The emotional turmoil is well explored and realistically handled. Looking forward to reading more from you.
geraldine123 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Just brilliant, loved it from start to finish some parts made me want to cry and other parts made me what to laugh loved it all. Thank you for taking the time to write it looking forward to more from you soon :)
CBloom2 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great job! Really enjoyed that story and the last chapter was just right to tie it all up! Looking forward to more especially if its whumping Jamie!
SallyOn chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
I admire how you handled all the 'heavy' interactions between the characters. I think you struck the right note in everyone's response - anger, sadness, accecptance. Each character was handled correctly, and true to their personality.

Wonderful story,and wonderful ending!
Thephoenix1996 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
awesome chapter! and an amazing ending.
this chapter was so funny!
I can't wait for your next story.
Nerw20 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
great ending! D
sfm-babygirl chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Great story
Can't wait for more
silvermoongirl10 chapter 4 . 10/16/2012
Loved this chapter! I really liked the bit when Erin and Linda are trying to get Jamie and Danny to sit down :) looking forward to more stories from you :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »