Reviews for Redemption Song
Tite ham chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
I enjoy reading this chapter as the previous! It is well write and like the way you put these different caracters together!
Just one thing at one moment you speak about Mila then Miri. I was a little lost about that.
Else I will definitely read the next chapter with great pleasure. I am waiting for a new affrontment between Seif and her! Merci!
lecritic chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
I'm officially intrigued enough to continue reading. I want to know what Julia did to get there and where this is going. But most of all, I want to know who the couple is. Obviously, Miri's their offspring, but your opening was vague enough that it could be anyone, really. I SUSPECT the obvious. I could be wrong. More, please.
AThousandSuns chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
I'm not usually a fan of first person perspective, but I'm really digging this. I can't find the words to explain why, but I'm very eager for the next piece!
Firestripe49 chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Yay! You gave me a funny! Hehe, 'Own the shoes'. That was great!
And I can see that this new possibly romantic relationship might be good. And I was getting really excited about their fight scene! More, please!
ScarredAngelft chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I know this isn't a real review, but next chapter please!
mallorieloire chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
my bro went to 1 of tose last chance camps in colorado it was good for him but he was gono 4 a year he didt get in troubl after that he was weird tho i think it was good 4 him 2 learn and now he in irack good story i think the gir is seifer kid
Lecritic chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is an interesting concept-Garden as a behavior modificationn program as mentioned in your author's notes. There's not enough of the story here to tell if this is going to be good, but it does have a certain promise. That is, if Seifer remains a prominent character in this tale. You're right about 2nd gen stories not be so well recieved. It's because we readers want our cannon characters. Stories about their offspring can be off putting or tedious or both and often deviate from what we know.

I do like Seifer in this role. As a fan of your work, I know you have a solid handle on what a mature Seifer would be like and so far, you haven't disappointed me in your depiction of him. I don't doubt that you'll do the same here. But this is not from his perspective, so I wonder how much of this story is his. But, it's only chapter one and I can't pass judgement yet.

I have an idea of who the couple at the beginning is, but I won't say who yet because I don't trust my instincts. I'm usually wrong. If I'm right, I'm curious to know how you're going to pull it off.

All in all, not a bad start. Do you have more?
Firestripe49 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Good story, though most times I'm not too crazy about the pain stuff. It's just too depressing, unless there's some comedy to make up for it. But this is the exception to my rule. I'd like to see more of it, but maybe you'll add some funnies? For me?
Tite Ham chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Like it! It is very well write and easy to follow for none english native! I really enjoy the rĂ´le of leader for Seif.
Will be glad to read more! Thanks for sharing!