Reviews for Transformers Prime – Reluctant father
BBPRIMEFAN101 chapter 21 . 4/3
SUCH A HAPPY ENDING! MEGATRON IS GOOD! YAY!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/21/2013
KEEP IT uP
FanLovesFics16 chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
That was the greatest story ever!
anonymous fangir chapter 21 . 3/1/2013
i loved this story, just as i loved many of your other stories! So far my fave is his daughter his best friend. Make more stories like this, where optimus either has a daughter and megatron realizes the war is stupid. Also, MAKE THE SEQUEL TO THIS STORY ALREADY! Thanks ;) and keep up the awesome work (p.s. more transformer prime less transfomers liveaction)
Ima femme autobot chapter 18 . 1/4/2013
I love that! Optimus said as he glanced at his daughter and Jack with his arm around her.

"Jackson Darby, what are you doing?" Optimus asked in a shocked tone.
Tehehe!
Jacob Deitz chapter 21 . 12/15/2012
How about have Galvatron start a new war and Team Prime ends up trying to get the omega keys befor its to late.
Thelegofan chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
now i think you spoiled something with the twins and Monica cos i did not find any twins in this story
Sympathy for the Lost Love chapter 19 . 11/8/2012
that last remark is creepy...
Prodigal Th Son chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
Megs and fee is one if the pairings I see few of, I encourage it though! I can just picture June scolding Megatron, and Megatron growing to respect Jack like a surrogate father. That'll work out. Silas is gone, so there's no threat to the co existing species right? Except maybe, THE FALLEN?
Informed when your new story is up, and please update your other stories when possible too!
Megs Little chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
yes loved the ending to the first story and Megsy gets Arcee cool will there be anymore pairings?
DragonQueenGamer chapter 21 . 11/8/2012
lol cute chapter
Megs Little chapter 20 . 11/8/2012
wow they are back together that is so cool!
Havbot chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
wow great chap i wonder whats going to happen to andy and tina
DragonQueenGamer chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
It would be pretty damn cool to see them fighting together like that
Prodigal The Son chapter 20 . 11/7/2012
Prime, I'm your best friend, that's what I am to you! And we will be together until the end, as brothers not friends, brothers not friends. I had too! Well you know what they say, brothers in arms are brothers for life. Wait a minute something happened to Andy and Tina! Was Airachnid!? Que Megatron for fast-motion angry talk. (Parody of Blurr and crash twinsanity)
Megatron: Airachnid! I'm going to-
Airachnid: Boring!
Megatron: Iwillcrushyoulikethelittlebu gthatyouare!YouarenothingtomeIwasthemigh tiesgladiatorinallofKaon! Youleftourcause!youtriedtousurpmyposition!Youtriedtokillmyniece!ButnowrestassuredIwilldelive rmypunishmentupon-(stops comically for breath)
Airachnid: Yeah so, skip to the good part.
You should Definately include this to give the bots and cons a little comic relief. (Megatron does Blurr rant, bots and cons stare with stunned looks on their faces)
Update soon!