Reviews for Trot Trot to Boston
WooWoo4511 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was absolutely wonderful!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
Oh my goodness, this was such a wonderful story. I absolutely loved how you had Etta watch them and her reflections on them like that, it was so beautiful and made my heart all warm and tingly. It was marvellous, such a delight to read! I think the dialogue between them, Peter and Olivia, was a little of though, at least for me, I could not really recognize their voices.. But I still really enjoyed reading this. It was such a delightful piece, I smiled a lot while reading it. It was great!

Mathilde
S.AFringie chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
This broke my heart and brought a smile to my face. Truly inspirational work. Thank you for posting.
killmotion chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was spectacular. It had a sweetness and a lightness but with a gravitas. It's sad but makes me smile. In the best way. I would love to see something akin to this in the show so dearly. One can only hope!
wobbledygook chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Really really great job
cristina chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really like this one, for me it was funny but underneath it was sad... and then in the end you gave me HOPE so thank you for that! :) keep going!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I really, really enjoy your writing style, and you handle on characterization and dialogue is superb. I'm so excited every time you post something new.
Dixiegirl256 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is beautiful, even as it breaks my heart.
red lighting chapter 1 . 10/9/2012