Reviews for The Return to Satellite 5
more!
greeneyesCutie chapter 19 . 1/31
Thanks for the update!
AerynsFallen chapter 19 . 1/30
Brilliant chapter! I'm rewatching Doctor Who right now and I wait eagerly for an update from this story in particular! I can't wait until the Doctor and Rose are reunited and see what else you will change! Thanks for such an amazing story. We need alot more Rose and Ninth Doctor stories. I loved ths first season (series?) the best!
Samwise Baggins chapter 18 . 1/15
Wonderful work, as always, Merrianna. I love your stories, even if I never say it. I love how you have converted the stories from the originals, using almost NONE of the original text in the scripts. That's difficult; I've done that in the past, too. I am not a big Whovian (but I love Tom Baker), but your stories literally had me start watching the season with Bad Wolf... and it's cool. I understand you have several planned; I look forward to seeing them.

Will Beta for you if asked. :-)

Sam
abdhfbaciau chapter 18 . 1/14
argh! Doctor and Rose need to sort this out! I love your stories but I feel like you repeat the episodes almost word for word when you don't need to. there are some sections you could have left out. great work
lifelane chapter 18 . 12/26/2013
I love this so much and it NEEDS to be updated!
Jay Lock chapter 18 . 12/7/2013
Love the story! Please continue soon!:)
megsann chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
Only found this story ( and the previous) and spend the last three day read it please please please continue it
AerynsFallen chapter 17 . 9/15/2013
Wow. This story and it's prequel are truly awesome! Keep up the amazing writing. I can't wait to see where you are going with this!
Guest chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
It is so painful when the Doctor tricks Rose into going home in the TARDIS. All he wants is to keep her safe. I am sure Rose and the TARDIS will have something to say about that before all this is said and done.

Jack is so brave and heroic during this trial. If only Team TARDIS had more time together. They would have been epic.

Has there been a better plot arc in New Who than "Bad Wolf"?
AM2 chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
I am SO VERY glad that you updated this! This was a great chapter and I can not WAIT till you post more! Thank you for making my day.
James Birdsong chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
Wonderful story
Rose chapter 16 . 8/29/2013
Loving this rewrite. Quite a twist you've added... I sort of see why it's a sequel to the Quest for Damarra now. Please update soon!
Kirsten904 chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Awesome chapter! Can't wait to see how this next part will turn out! Please update soon! :3
greeneyesCutie chapter 16 . 8/12/2013
Wonderful! I'm glad your still with this story!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »