Reviews for The Chaotis
In your story does Chaotic have any connection to the Cothica? What happened to the Masters Crellan, etc? You said that they weren't the Codemasters. What does that mean?
Night-Fury1 chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
ooooh this story is awesome
Elememtal1000 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
This is an AWESOMES STORY! I wish you would update it.
eltigre221 chapter 7 . 11/19/2013
oooh I wonder what they'll go to battle for, if not for the Cothica? XD seriously I can't wait for more, this is very good and I'm eager to read more, when there will be more that is, well until then, later and have fun writing, this fic will be worth the wait for new chapters :D
Chaos Evans chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Please write another chapter I love this story!
nightmaster000 chapter 7 . 5/22/2013
Great story.
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 7 . 5/21/2013
super cool
nomad chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
In the show Chaotic had those robot drones that ran everything. Do they exist in this version? Would kind of be cool if they were actually the first line of defense for Chaotic.
wolf girl811 chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
are any of the creature of the different tribe's trying to find the chaotis location?
since the chaotis are the lost tribe a forgotten and unknown bet it got some of the chaotic inhabitants worried and paranoid about chaotis goals and worse still even if the chaotis aren't fighting now there are some in the other tribes who would try to drag them into the fight for there own interest and gain i bet.
nomad chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Hey I have to ask, does Chaotic in your universe have its own army. You know for defense against possible threats or do they just have a police force. I know that the Perim nations have their own armies.
guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I always wondered what would happens if humans were able to change and fight in perim. Would they be better fighters than most tribes? Please answer that question. Humans may be a sleeping giant.
nomad chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Despite its briefness you really did a creative job, can't wait for the next chapter.
CoalTreasure chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
Interesting. Looking forward to the next chapter.
wolf girl811 chapter 5 . 12/27/2012
i thought the tongue idea was a nice touch and it does strengthens the difference between the other tribes look forward to another chapter sometime soon
Guest chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
'And the whole world went silent and froze'... the entire Drome went quiet, didn't it? Or did Tom just stop hearing everything else? Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. I'm hoping you update more often, since this is really shaping up to be a good chapter. But that last line, it seems so ominous.