Reviews for Revelation
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 6/29
Reading find like this...You have no idea how bitter it makes me when I think about Civil War.
Chickiri chapter 1 . 4/30
It's probably not what you though about when writing this (or is it?) but all I had in mind during the scenes with Steve is the winter soldier's end scene... and it hurts
Well, it hurts because I was completely emotionally involved, because I really liked your fic and found it so nice and somehow fluffy (I mean, I love tony and here he learns how to trust again... that's just cute)
So thanks a lot for the fic, really liked it!

(I hope my English is understandable, sorry if it's not)
Random Person 42 chapter 1 . 1/12
This was fantastic! I couldn't have wished for something better. I am truly honored to be one who has read this brilliant work, it held a lot of value to me. Thank you.
MysticalKC chapter 1 . 8/13/2018
I love it! :)
Jasmine-N-Leaves chapter 1 . 7/17/2018
I can't believe I haven't found this story before. Well Done!
time2read chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
great ficlet
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2018
Great fic!
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 5/7/2018
AAwww
wavingthroughawindow chapter 1 . 3/31/2018
Aww, this is adorable! I love it!
Kimmytrainer chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Awesome story, great writing. Last part was my favorite. Glad he's relatively okay.
RavenWolf48 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Aw, this was cute

I like the team bonding stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Really nice one shot. I like fic like this and this one was really nice. :)
Lovepatrolalpha1344 chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
awesome
Tonsoffandoms chapter 1 . 6/10/2017
I like how you had Bruce apply his knowledge that Tony had given him. Also, I feel the the sequence of people who found out was very accurate and in character. Thanks for the Tony whump!
Louey06 chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
This was great. I love seeing Tony actually trust people for a change, especially w ith someting as inmportant as himself. very well done