Reviews for Revelation
Kittenlzlz chapter 1 . 6/25
I love you
or well, you're writing if thats slightly less creepy
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 5/25
I never would have found this but somehow your fic ended up in a Spider-Man/Avengers community and I was so intrigued by the summary that I had to read it...Not a hint of regret in me

Is this gonna stay a oneshot?
E. J. Rudys chapter 1 . 5/17
I am pretty sure that Cap has PTSD from the flashbacks in The Avengers movie... The story was amazing, though.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 5/16
I love Tony with all my heart and soul. I saw his movies first, and fell irrevocably in love with him...so as a result, I don't like Steve very much (long story short, I saw "Avengers" before "Captain America" so my first impression of Cap was of him dishing out putdowns to my man, so...) and every fic I read that involves Steve apologizing to Tony for his dumbass comments on the Helicarrier still gives me a rush of satisfaction.
I loved this. You characterized everyone so well, especially Clint (who seems to be a very hard character is characterize.) Thanks for writing. :-)
RandominatorOwl chapter 1 . 5/10
Nice!
Percy-Jackson-is-the-best-ever chapter 1 . 5/6
This was amazing :)
Thunderwolf2456 chapter 1 . 5/3
This is da best Avengers fic! Your seriously a great writer!
boundbybooks chapter 1 . 2/16
this was so good! This is one of my favorite tony stories :)))
Lightening sparks chapter 1 . 2/16
Yay, Tony trusts... Kind of
icecatfire chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
trust is like a glass heart. and tony put one in each of their hands trusting them not to drop it. not like that OTHER jerk...NO he didn't DROP the glass heart he SMASHED it on to the floor on purpose. *hugs tony* don't worry they won't drop it.
WatUCWatIC chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
I'm just thinking that the medical staff and Tony are now friends
PippaFrost chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
THIS IS PERFECTION!
Blurp chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I really liked it ! Good job ! (_)b
Obscured Angel chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Fantastic story, I really loved it.
Thanks for writing and posting, It's truly appreciated.
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
this was very good, i loved the showing of tonys individual relationship with the team. loved it!