Reviews for Spiral
intensewhatever chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
So beautiful. Amazing job! :)
WaitingForThisMomentToBeFree chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Very nicely done! Heart-wrenching, tender, optimistic, realistic (that accidental escaping fart was perfectly believable and so human!).

I think what your other reviewers are missing is the fact that in YOUR SUMMARY you specifically indicated that your fic was written PRE "The Break-Up". So folks, that means that NONE of us (including Aeria) knew at the time that this fic was written what Blaine was about to do... Ergo, no apology from Blaine in this story!
1gleefan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Okay, I must say that while this is undeniably sweet and wonderful, I'm more than a little surprised that there isn't even one apology from Blaine for the part he played in the reason for the break up. (?)
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
annatu chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Loved it!
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was lovely and yet so raw.
Nightingale63 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Not all too likely to make it to canon (well, some parts of it anyway) but I really liked this. Kurt has to admit some wrong here, first in letting Blaine be that abandoned, and then in refusing to talk to him and work it out after. This works :-)
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Okay...the only problem I have with this is that Blaine never ONCE apologized for what he did. And he needs to. This is more his fault than Kurt's.