Reviews for Flames of Cleansing
StarDragonBuster chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Update this story DAMMIT. You have left it on a cliff hanger for sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Long
epic story reader chapter 4 . 1/8/2014
Please continue... i wann find out what happens on chapter 5
winja chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
u no wat u sent me off a clif now im falin y a clif hangr y yyyyyyyyy *sniff* why
edboy4926 chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Good chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Good intro.
Justin chapter 4 . 9/3/2013
DAMMIT, cliffhanger!
Disjointed notes: You do a good job of describing action sequences. I'm sure your explanation of how Natsu's going to have his own Shinigami powers will be an example in shenanigans worthy of Tite Kubo. There are several words in this chapter whose homonyms you mistakenly used (e.g., "[baring] his entire upper body", "Happy [bawled] his eyes out"), and the word for "preciseness" is precision. The scene where Satoshi gets run through with the scythe is confusing because you mention a letter addressed to Makarov falling to the ground, which made me think for a minute that the friend Makarov mentioned to Gajeel was somehow the one who stabbed Satoshi. (Unless Satoshi IS the friend... but that wudn't really make sense...) In the next scene, you said Kagami parried a blow from Natsu "with little ease"; it should either be "with ease" or "with little effort."
Looking forward to more!
Justin chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Also, when you say "assumingly", I think the word you're looking for is "presumably".
Justin chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
Good writing, but you leave a lot of hanging participles or whatever at the end of sentences, like "... the city they were in" and "... the shadows he was lurking in" in the last chapter. The dialogue is also occasionally awkward, like when Makarov was explaining the situation to Gajeel for example. In particular, when Gin says, "Mind telling me what you're doing? If you don't mind, that is" is redundant. Another way of arranging that is, "If you don't mind, do you mind telling me what you're doing?" I figure you meant the first one just as another way of saying, "please tell me," and the second one to actually say, "if you don't mind," so he wouldn't be disrespectful. but it comes out sounding redundant. You should find another way for Gin to ask the question part so that he can say, "if you don't mind," and be respectful without saying it twice.
sephiroth12285 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
So the moment Natsu dies happens, but at least he went out with a little flair, but yeah his death scene was pretty harsh lol. I love it.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
so far so good
VOGoshinki chapter 4 . 8/19/2013
That was a decent rewrite. Its a lot better than your earlier version.

Only complaint is I found the whole "evil" Momo thing to be very unnecessary and just poorly done.

Still, great job so far.
king monokuma chapter 3 . 8/18/2013
can't wate for the next chapter
Mcxynth chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
FINALLY! Hitsugaya has made an apearance! GO HITSUHINA! XD

'Till the next update! Ciaossu
- Xan-san :3
Culebra del Sol chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
I'm not sure where to begin to explain why I like this story so much.
WolfGirlHowlsAtMoon chapter 3 . 2/26/2013
This story is really good! I hope you update soon! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »