Reviews for I Will Protect You
CameronBritt4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
awsome!
xPrincessOfShadows chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Okay, I know that people don't like "Superman" Cena but really... noone is a better saver for women than John! :D
I loved the part where he threw the phone against the wall. Stuff like that always remind me that they have way more money than me haha :D
Though I couldn't get used to the couple the whole time. I imagined Rosa being Lay but that will probably be because I don't like Rosa. :)
The story was nice! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This was an awesome and loving story
my time is now chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Cute one shot, i am not for using real names in stories but using rosa's real name gave this story a more real feeling.
DashingsDestiny chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
You really do have a unique ability of making different couples that i have never read before work. Its a good talent to have

I was a little spun out for a bit didnt know Rosas real name

Really good little one shot again :)
nohearthere chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Aw, this was adorable. So fluffy at the end but yet so heartbreaking. I recall hearing something about Milenas ex ( abusive)husband. So this was no stranger to me.

Ah! Even though I love punk, I'd rely love to see Johnny as champion again. But knowing WWE they'll either make dolph cash it in on John or punk, or someone screw if up for John if he wins. GLADLY you put him as the true victor, which brought a smile to my face.

I'm sure he was caught off guard with the whole Milena thing , and her being there but all happens for a reason. Even though it was not stated, I had a feeling that John and her were close already to begin with and when. John went all caring over her, I'm sure that melt the chocolate melt.
Her fiancé- wait ex husband has been nothing but a dick. THANK GOODNESS that phone broke, now she can just get rid of him.

The kiss :$ now are they to become a couple or?

It was a cute one, will say it isn't your best. But it definitely had the flow of events and kept me interested and it was great ! :)
x
RonTheRonin chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Nice one shot Danie. I dont know why, but you're right. It seems naturally easy to write Cena with any diva huh? Lol
xlightersintheair chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
You lost me for a minute when I read Milena, but then I remembered that's Rosas real name! haha

Anyway, once again you make the most odd of couples work! Did she plan on walking into John's room, or was it just by accident? Hard to tell, since he's really the one making the moves - besides the kiss she gave him, that only solidified it, I think.

Great little oneshot you have here! Looking forward to the full story, I'm sure it'll be a hit! :)