Reviews for Building Sandcastles
Pandakiss chapter 14 . 6/28
This story is soooooo good. Really wish there would be some updates!
You write amazing Faberry stories. This one is no exception. It' s a shame it' s discontinued.
It sucks you never finished this story. I thought it was really good.
AudreydelRey chapter 1 . 1/27
Pleeeease update ! Pretty please :)
This lovely story cannot be ending here ! *shrieks*
NaMy chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Are you ever going to update this?

I don't want to sound mean but...
IloveDiannaAgron chapter 14 . 1/7/2014
It's a shame you never finished this!
Impure Thoughts chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
You have me hanging on every word, you need to update
Guest chapter 14 . 8/24/2013
Love it so far!
JustAKid chapter 14 . 5/29/2013
I figured starting this that it was old, and thus complete. I'm SO SAD TO BE WRONG. I'm all UPDATE NAOOO. Then I realize that I haven't updated my own story in over a month.

And about the camp aspect, like I said, I'm a onceuponatime camper and the fear Quinn had about being a different person was sooo real. Like, everyone is different at camp. And a lot of female camp leaders are uber gay. At least my camp was. Just sayin'.

That all said, I'll be waiting for your updates.

And a real quick plea... don't make Quinn too horrible? I hate when she does mean things in stories where she's not innately cruel.
JustAKid chapter 11 . 5/28/2013
I'm not sure why this hasn't gotten more reviews, seeing as it's well-written for the most part (I'm picky with grammar and all that jazz). Then again, not everyone loves a camp story, and I totes do (seeing as I went to one for, what, twelve years). It's cute, and I really like how Frannie isn't a bitch. And how-so far-Quinn hasn't completely mussed everything up. And how, while I dislike how she did it, Santana warned Quinn. And basically most of this story. OH. And I like that it started out how it did. Yea.

However, a 24 minute for a 4K? You know that's AWFUL right? A 4K is roughly 2.5 miles, meaning she's basically running a 10 minute mile, give or take. That's...well, not great. And a 39 for Rachel's group? I kinda laughed, figuring maybe you got miles and K's confused (because there is no WAY she's THAT slow). Like, my friends usually run a 5K in under 25 minutes (and they're usually hungover, too).

Otherwise, wow, I troll this site yet the only reason I found this was because of a post on a tumblr rec. Glad I did :)
S.O.S chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
OH-MY-WOW!

THIS here, gawd, is so awesome and different... I can hardly explain all the feels lol! my excitement is way more than I can handle all because this outstanding thingy you have in here! your writng is so beautiful really that I can really get"lost" in the plot, so please please pretty please just keep going , continue, update soon, this universe is lovely and gah perfect 3!

_
Inqui chapter 10 . 3/25/2013
one word FANTASTIC

just so awesome it makes my heart beat faster... lol! XDD
agarza1538 chapter 14 . 3/25/2013
Just noticed that I had not read this chapter and now that I caught up I need more. Thank you
StayWithMeForTheKids chapter 14 . 2/10/2013
loving it! Can't wait to read more!