Reviews for Sense Memory
Just came back to read this again! This is such a great story! You do angst so good... it just breaks my heart...your angst, that is!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Grrr. That woman has soooo much to answer for.

Nice tag to the episode. Love the whole macho-Danny moment tearing up because of the "onions". But seriously, this was sweet and just sort of thing I could see Danny doing.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Doris has a lot of explaining to do, that's for sure. I don't trust her any more than Steve does.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I love this little story.
allanon9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I like it very much, dear Danny.
Good job.
francis2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Wow. This is packing a punch. And you wrote it beautifully.
DarkWing Gibbs chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
awww, Danno's a good friend.
ShakespeareIsMyMuse chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
And that's what friends are for... Having enough sense to take your seemingly indestructable partner out of view of the world, allow him to become human, even if only for a short time and then go right back to life without ever mention of it again; because that's just what friends are for.
Excellent.
Gone2Far chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Very touching. Loved the title too.
rheadoe chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
thanks for raising this detail... where the hell is joe white?!
Elisciu chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This story brought tears to my eyes. Very well written and so very true on Steve's feelings. And Danny ... he simply is right there where he belongs: to his partner Steve. Thank you.
LiCS chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great story! I hope there's more!
cytpotter chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Yeah I feel so bad for Steve... I mean even if one looks at what we have seen in the episodes and take it at face value... Just that would be really hard on him! I mean loosing your mother then twenty years later finding out she is alive just to loose her again... well almost cause Doris is still supposedly on Hawaii! I mean just that would be enough to nearly break a man! I thought your story was great! I could see Steve needing to just let go after the first episode... thankfully he has a partner like Danno! Great Job! Thanks for sharing!
4thofFive chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Beautiful.
CinderH chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Awww, this was great. Wouldn't mind a 2nd chapter to go with this one.