Reviews for Experimentation
SupremeOverlordofTerrorKentoma chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
MAN this was great,I loved it,it truly was of the highest order of fluffy,which was excellent.
I loved Xion's innocence,wanting to know about kissing from Roxas and even trying it out with him,
it was cute,they were so adorable.

You should feel proud of this,a cute concept and great little story,
it made me wish there was more.
Lc3 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
Asdfghj this is just too-*faints*
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
So cute! I'd love to see Axel's reaction if he caught them kissing later.
Shiori Yomu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
(Whaaaat? I forgot to leave a review on this?) this was so cute! You should write more RokuShi, this one was really fluffy-ly good! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Your anology is apt, and you are right to be proud of this story, as it's really good.
Crystalized Flowers chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
This was so cute! Like soooooooo cute! *flail*
Taliax chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Lol, that was fluffier than sheep made of clouds. XD I loved it, though! I haven't read good RokuShi in such a long time, this was really nice. :D I'm glad that Roxas knew about both kinds of kisses; people (including me, lol) tend to forget about that kind of thing when writing romance. I love Roxas and Xion, they're both so cute. X3

"Glad that's over. That was really…what's the word? Awkward. That's it." - Roxas, this is why I love you. *heart*

"We should do that more often. You know, when Axel's not around." - LOL, if they did it when Axel /was/ around... XD XD XD That would end so badly, but it would be hilariously awkward.
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ha ha, this is really cute! I really like it, sweet and simple
Inmate XIV chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
This was adorable. :)

- Silver Dawn
daisygirl101 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Aww! So adorable! I love your definition of a kiss, the one involving the promises! Much better definition than ;) lol Keep writing! (:
Bangarrang chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Funny and cute. I like how you described what a kiss is.
And your username pwns all others
KHLegacy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This was adorable! good story thank you for writing this the Fluffier than a sheep made of Clouds thing was funny Axel explains thing to much I wonder what'll happen if he finds out? XD
Cilence Renning chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
SO CUTE! XD
x-tokkibearyy chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
OMG! sooo fluffy 3 me gusta :3
Replaytheworld chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is so cute! I Live for fanfic like this!