Reviews for Intuition
PastOneonta chapter 9 . 8/19
This really is different. Bella doesn't want to be involved in the supernatural but she will choose Jacob. I hope so, why am I not 100% sure that she did? Did the Pack kill the red eyed vamp? Is there any other reason why Alice returned? I agree with Bella, Alice was supposed to be her friend too and she just left. I liked Jacob's perspective that as a man it's okay to be aggressive because you're not looked down. Interesting.

Welcome back, we hope all is well.
corkykellems chapter 9 . 8/19
Come on Bella. ...He is worth fighting for. a Smarter Bella
4Gracie04 chapter 8 . 8/3
I like this story! I hope you don't just leave us hanging for too long. I really would like to see Jake & Bella together. I hope with the appearance of Alice does that mean Edward will come back. I love this Alpha Jake and he's so sweet and caring. They both deserve some happiness! Can't wait for more!
You should really continue the story! I loved it!
Tayjj44 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I'm so confused at this point. Does jake have kids? Is he sleeping with Leah? Are all the pack sleeping with Leah? Yeah I'm confused.
alixandria chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
BeckieT108 chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Alice? Alice is there? What does she mean ' he's with us'?

I didn't expect any of that. You had me at the edge of my seat here.

Thank you for continuing this story.
BeckieT108 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Wow...poor Bella. So much half information. How is she able to process it all if she doesn't know it all.

Poor Jacob. He must be so afraid to loose Bella again if she finds out that she is being drawn back to the supernatural.

I did reread this story and I still love it. It leaves me smiling. Love their sexual tension and banter.

Did I understand that right? Everyone in the pack has had sex with Leah?

alixandria chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I love this Bella!
alixandria chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
whoa, so she doesn't know jake's a wolf right?
alixandria chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I love it! eill J/B get together and stay together this time?
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Holy shit ok is that Alice and if so who is the crack head vampire
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I am enjoying this story. Jacob and the Pack are adults and successful while still protecting LaPush from vampires. Alpha Jacob is very impressive. Is he with Leah? It sounds as though he wishes he had a wife and children - he should have pups by now. And it's interesting that Bella never found out about the wolves. She doesn't want to find out now though that is going to be tough.

Keep writing, you have followers and fans.

From older reviews it looks as though you completely edited the story. Can you tell us in an author's note with the next chapter? Did Bella and Jacob sleep together?

However you write it, we are enjoying it. Thanks for the updates.
Wolf Born Woman chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Alice is there! Oh my will Eddyboy pop up too! That would be awkward. I can't wait to find out!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Alice is there so I figure that must be peter who was there?