Reviews for Intuition
You should really continue the story! I loved it!
Tayjj44 chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
I'm so confused at this point. Does jake have kids? Is he sleeping with Leah? Are all the pack sleeping with Leah? Yeah I'm confused.
alixandria chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
Alica?
BeckieT108 chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Alice? Alice is there? What does she mean ' he's with us'?

I didn't expect any of that. You had me at the edge of my seat here.

Thank you for continuing this story.
Beckiet108
BeckieT108 chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Wow...poor Bella. So much half information. How is she able to process it all if she doesn't know it all.

Poor Jacob. He must be so afraid to loose Bella again if she finds out that she is being drawn back to the supernatural.

I did reread this story and I still love it. It leaves me smiling. Love their sexual tension and banter.

Did I understand that right? Everyone in the pack has had sex with Leah?

Beckiet108
alixandria chapter 7 . 10/16/2014
I love this Bella!
alixandria chapter 6 . 10/16/2014
whoa, so she doesn't know jake's a wolf right?
alixandria chapter 5 . 10/16/2014
I love it! eill J/B get together and stay together this time?
ViciousNightGoddess chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
Holy shit ok is that Alice and if so who is the crack head vampire
PastOneonta chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
I am enjoying this story. Jacob and the Pack are adults and successful while still protecting LaPush from vampires. Alpha Jacob is very impressive. Is he with Leah? It sounds as though he wishes he had a wife and children - he should have pups by now. And it's interesting that Bella never found out about the wolves. She doesn't want to find out now though that is going to be tough.

Keep writing, you have followers and fans.

From older reviews it looks as though you completely edited the story. Can you tell us in an author's note with the next chapter? Did Bella and Jacob sleep together?

However you write it, we are enjoying it. Thanks for the updates.
Wolf Born Woman chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Alice is there! Oh my will Eddyboy pop up too! That would be awkward. I can't wait to find out!
lytebrytehybrid88 chapter 8 . 10/15/2014
Alice is there so I figure that must be peter who was there?
Wolf Born Woman chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
I just read all the way from chapter one to here. Now I am sad - There is no next button! I love how Jake is holding back from what they both want so she can inter into it honestly. I can't wait for more!
echo58 chapter 2 . 9/22/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
Wow, what a great story. Confusing at times, but good. Lookin forward to the next story.