Reviews for Remembrance
Rhonda Roo chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Oh wow... that was a powerful one especially when it came to "Claire" memories. I wish really the last show would have ended something like this, now that would have been great.
chadtayor020 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
T-T I type this so I don't cry in real life. So beautiful.
Kimberleah chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I'm a huge McCoy fan too. None better in the courtroom. When Jack became DA I kinda l lost my passion for the show! Thanks for taking the time to write this. It is very good.
mccoylover chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nicely done. Bittersweet to remember all the great characters of the original Land O. But always great fun to read a new Jack story. Maybe you should think about writing another?
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This was very good. I loved it. :)
fadedelegance chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This was f #$ing AMAZING. I loved every last word. I got choked up, too. The way you describe the pain of losing someone is just spot on. And you wrote in a way made me hurt along with Jack-as in, I was grieving with him, if that makes any sense. Jack and Claire were soulmates. I also think she made him a better man. I totally think he would blame himself for her death and would still carry that guilt all these years later. (I also think he'd encourage Mike and Connie not to let each other get away since he knows exactly what it's like to lose the love of your life.) We all know that losing someone you love is something you never fully recover from. You described his feelings so realistically and sensually. And not just the grief-the nostalgia, too! I found myself reminiscing along with him!

I loved how he went into the EADA office and was reflecting. We all know he has TONS of memories from his years as EADA. I also liked how he thought of Alexandra Borgia. I remember how distraught he was over her death because she was like a protegee to him. I also loved how you had Arthur Branch apologize for telling Jack he was a great prosecutor but would never be DA. I lost a LOT of respect for the character of Arthur after that. I thought he was the biggest douche for that since I'm totally Team McCoy. Haha!

Just everything you had him reflecting on, just WOW-SO realistic, SO moving, and SO sensual! I LOVE IT! Thanks so much for dedicating this beautiful fic to me! This is one of the most moving fics I've ever read-like, across the fandom board, as in one of the most moving fanfics PERIOD. I have NEVER wanted to cry at a fanfic before. But at this one? OHHHHH YEAH, I DID!

Perfect homage to my favorite TV show and to my favorite Law and Order character: JACK MCCOY! :-D
Invisible Observer chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Great one-shot. One problem though: "But all of them were still alive. All except Claire." Lennie has been dead for a few years by the time Jack was DA. In reference to your author's note, I happen to be one of the few who likes all of the Law & Order shows, including the UK one.
empalmer13 chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Loved it! Like you, as much as I love SVU, the original will always be my favorite - I watched it religiously with my grandparents. You gave McCoy a wonderful ending and remembrance to his career!